Luke Shaw

H

Haruko The Goon

Evras signed a new deal, let him be the LB for the next 12 months and then get somebody next season.

They need 2 CB's, 2 CM's and a striker mate.

If they have the money to get 4 to 5 players, as well as spent £27m on Luke shaw, then okay - go for it.

Unbiased United

Evras signed a new deal, let him be the LB for the next 12 months and then get somebody next season.

They need 2 CB's, 2 CM's and a striker mate.

If they have the money to get 4 to 5 players, as well as spent £27m on Luke shaw, then okay - go for it.

One thing we absolutely do not need is a striker.

Also, we only need one center back. Van Gaal is a master at working with youngsters, and despite what people might say he has two good one's there already in Smalling and Jones. They might not end up being as good as we'd like, but there's no way United will get two center backs and neglect the chance to develop one of those two this season.

I'd be made up with just Luke Shaw, one center back and a very good midfielder...I'm not holding my breath though.

One thing we absolutely do not need is a striker.

Also, we only need one center back. Van Gaal is a master at working with youngsters, and despite what people might say he has two good one's there already in Smalling and Jones. They might not end up being as good as we'd like, but there's no way United will get two center backs and neglect the chance to develop one of those two this season.

I'd be made up with just Luke Shaw, one center back and a very good midfielder...I'm not holding my breath though.

Smalling a youngster? He's 24 :lol:

Unbiased United

Smalling a youngster? He's 24 :lol:

Players enter their prime at around 27-30. He's still a young player who has time to improve.

If he's played in his proper position (i.e not as a right back) under the tutelage of Van Gaal, he has every chance of becoming a first teamer for United. He has all the tools to be a very good center back.

Jenks

Smalling won't ever be a top CB IMO. Jones still has the potential I believe though with the right coaching.

Unbiased United

Smalling won't ever be a top CB IMO. Jones still has the potential I believe though with the right coaching.

Maybe not.

A lot of his criticism though comes from when he's been stuck out wide at right back, where he is genuinely shit. At center back though, I've always thought he could be a beast with consistent games under his belt.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Luke Shaw is basically the English Maldini.

Smalling would eat up Arsenal's defenders and shit them out all while heading clear any cross thrown into the box.

just don't ask him to trap or pass the ball.

:lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Fucking Liverpool, Coates is so bad he shouldn't even be on the Uruguay squad at this point. He was underwhelming even at Nacional.

Home of Barca Fans