Benzema - 183cm - 79kg
Harry Kane - 188cm - 73kg
Falcao - 177cm - 73 kg
Firmino - 181 cm - 76kg
Aubameyang - 187cm - 80kg
Cr7 - 187cm - 83kg
Icardi - 181cm - 75kg

Luis Suarez - 182cm - 85kg.

Biggest enemy is himself, i would put in new contract that he needs to go lower of 80 kg or he can go fuck himself.

Cavani the GOAT !

Dude is slightly taller than Suarez but 11 Kg leaner.

CatalinR10

It's 2020 dawgs and the last time he scored an away goal in CL was in 2015.

LOL.

Amazing league player, one of a kind .

Shit CL one.

FinBarcelonafan

Edinson Cavani - 184cm - 74 kg
Robert Lewandowski -185cm - 79kg
Benzema - 183cm - 79kg
Falcao - 177cm - 73 kg
Firmino - 181 cm - 76kg
Cr7 - 187cm - 83kg
Icardi - 181cm - 75kg

Biggest enemy is himself, i would put in new contract that he needs to go lower of 80 kg or he can go fuck himself.

Makes sense and he looks much slower and clumsier than those guys. Extra kilos hurt him a lot.

Neeraj

Cavani is just 2 cm taller than Suarez? Wow that is really surprising. One looks much taller and is seen as a target man while Suarez, well, not at all.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Cavani is just 2 cm taller than Suarez? Wow that is really surprising. One looks much taller and is seen as a target man while Suarez, well, not at all.

Cavani is anything but a target man though? A pure poacher as much as it is possible in the modern game.

Kul_z

Makes sense and he looks much slower and clumsier than those guys. Extra kilos hurt him a lot.

Extra kilos hurt everybody if you need to be more agile and quicker, in 30's its a must. This guy cant outrun nobody. His trickery is useless because he is too slow to take advantage against quality younger and faster cb's. He cant cope with cl elite because he is fat, and thats a fact.

LABarcaFan

Edinson Cavani - 184cm - 74 kg
Robert Lewandowski -185cm - 79kg
Benzema - 183cm - 79kg
Falcao - 177cm - 73 kg
Firmino - 181 cm - 76kg
Cr7 - 187cm - 83kg
Icardi - 181cm - 75kg

I wouldn't offer him new contract, even if he goes down on weight. We need to find his replacement now.

vegitot

seriously,is that so hard for professional player to lose weight? i mean, a normal people with right diet and training is enough to lose weight and get fit. A professional player with helps from personal coach,medical staff should do much better.

slicknick

We need to find his replacement now.

This... Though not sure who that will be. I think there are two perfect candidates ( Mbappé or Lautaro Martinez) and it looks quite doubtful that we will sign either of them.
It almost seems as though Barto, Valverde & the squad are perfectly content with Suarez's mediocrity

Rory

Remember his goals and the times he was a true great for us. But also remember that food was a bigger love in his life than Barca

Home of Barca Fans