Luis Suárez

ronniecro

he might be the only player to produce three assists and a goal in a match and still leave bad feeling. i hope he keeps it up though,i won't mind him if he continues this way

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He did have 3 assists today. Can't say he was awful today
I get your point though.

Of course but 1+3. He had good game.

Stats are fucking stupid and your logic is absolutely absurd, Him getting an assist for a misplaced pass and the Messi goal is a fucking joke he was fucking shit, not as shit as against madrid but then again it's against a minnow... even worse is you concluding he had a good game.
Try watch the match instead of looking at whoscored.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Stats are fucking stupid and your logic is absolutely absurd, Him getting an assist for a misplaced pass and the Messi goal is a fucking joke he was fucking shit, not as shit as against madrid but then again it's against a minnow... even worse is you concluding he had a good game.
Try watch the match instead of looking at whoscored.

Dude take a chill pill.

Nazario1985

3 assists & 1 goal still people label this as bad performance

If Arthur made 3 assists in one match he will be labeled GOD, after all he was labeled WC / Top 5 players with back passes !

fergus90

It’s a catch 22 with Suarez. He’s still more than capable to play and be useful against the Alaves, Osasuna’s etc at the Camp Nou. However he isn’t good enough at the top, top level now. He kills way too many attacks with this passing and first touch, that against top opposition he is a hinderance. Against lowly opposition the possibility of building another attack quickly lessens the burden of his inconsistent link up play.

His major saving grace is that he occasionally links up superbly with Messi, however these moments have become less frequent.

Barca this year is creating far less shooting chances the lowest since 2005/6 I think?! and this is intensified by Suarez wasting so many build ups. I loved him at his peak and he is a Barca legend but his role absolutely should be reduced.

The big problem is he won’t accept the role of squad player. I know in interviews he has hinted that Barca need to look for his replacement but his reaction to being subbed says he feels differently.

Barcilliant

Suarez should be back up striker in cl especially. Would like to see Messi centrally, Griezmann inside right and Dembele or Fati on the right.

Home of Barca Fans