Luis Suárez

Havesaks

Him and Messi have been either scoring or assisting 70% of our goals since his arrival. 5-6 years ago.

Next level unheard of and also Unhealthy numbers

Havesaks

His latest statement to extend his contract, I'm pretty happy about. First he openly welcomes any competition, he goes to Martinez in the Inter-match, in general he looks less obsessive and egocentral on the pitch and now he maybe wants to extend his contract. His wife is from Spain, his children have a life there, he has a really good relationship to Messi similar in age to and his career is retirement isn't that far of the future. So maybe he really wouldnt mind getting a pay-cut and be a second choice striker in Barca.

Also I think it's important for Messi and so Barca. Messi plays as long as he is happy, and having close friends around would help him to stay motivated. And if that

ronniecro

sometimes i think i'm the only one who likes this guy but if he accepts to be in rotation next season and joker from the bench season after i'm all for giving him last extension

LABarcaFan

The ONLY one, 30+ y.o. players, who should stay is Messi. I don't care if Suarez wife is Spaniard or they are living very close to Messi and are close buddies. His time as Barcelona player is over.Lets not forgot something very important about this guy. Four years, he has not scored even single goal away from Camp Nou in all of the competitions. And he is talking now for extension?

Barcelona need to sign German international Timo Werner ASAP and bring Abel Ruiz as his sub.

Messi (C.Perez) - T.Werner (A.Ruiz ) - A.Griezmann (A.Fati ) . That has to be our offensive line-up, if we want to be the winner of the Champions League.

Happy New Year to all Barcelona fans from around the World and their families.

TrueCule

He is still world class which he demonstrated with that epic backheel goal. I feel he will finally deliver this season when we will need him the most.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He is still world class which he demonstrated with that epic backheel goal. I feel he will finally deliver this season when we will need him the most.

You mean 'world class' against minnow teams, cause he clearly isnt world class against anything that resembles a world class team.
Guy scored an amazing back-heel goal so lets ignore how he constantly break downs plays and is almost a black hole of KBP proportions on numerous occasions.

Fucking drop kicks.

Kul_z

Four years, he has not scored even single goal away from Camp Nou in all of the competitions. And he is talking now for extension?

Four years without scoring an away goal in all competitions? Who told you that? Lmao, thats not true at all

Kul_z

Edinson Cavani - 184cm - 74 kg
Robert Lewandowski -185cm - 79kg
Benzema - 183cm - 79kg
Harry Kane - 188cm - 73kg
Falcao - 177cm - 73 kg
Firmino - 181 cm - 76kg
Aubameyang - 187cm - 80kg
Cr7 - 187cm - 83kg
Icardi - 181cm - 75kg

Luis Suarez - 182cm - 85kg.

Biggest enemy is himself, i would put in new contract that he needs to go lower of 80 kg or he can go fuck himself.

Nazario1985

From the whoscored team of the decade :

Striker: Luis Suarez (229 apps) - 7.66

Luis Suarez is one of only a handful of players to make more than one XI in the WhoScored team of the decade series. He carried his wonderful Liverpool form to Spain and has led the Barcelona line with aplomb following his 2014 arrival. The Uruguayan is second to Messi for assists (79) and goals scored (162), mustering a respectable average of 3.4 shots per game for the latter.

His age is beginning to catch up with him as Barcelona sound out successors for Suarez, but the 32-year-old continues to excel on the Blaugrana frontline.

Home of Barca Fans