Luis Suárez

xxxxxx

I'm so sick of this guy. The most greediest player on our team. How many times does Messi set this guy up but he doesn't return the favour? Honestly, the amount of times Messi is in good space and he elects to shoot a dumb shot or play a dumb pass.

Barcilliant

This guy is fucking washed up. I would rather have Pique upfront since he is so shit at defending nowadays.

When are we getting a proper nine?

Messigician

1 goal 1 assist and ppl trashing him lmao.

Where would we be without Suarez goals this season? Probs struggling for top 4

vegitot

1 goal, 1 assist, 4 dribbles completed,you guys still bash him. He did miss a great chance to settle the match but he was the only one that could attack this game. Messi was average during the whole game beside from his brillant dribble.

henias

Not sure why he is getting shat on every game. He still created a chance for himself and looked the most dangerous player of the night. He might have lost his touch and link up but without him I think we wouldn't even have a draw. I would still use Suarez in La Liga games but we still need a backup and a winger.

ronniecro

should have buried that chance messi gave him but good game nonetheless,i just hope he continues contributing like this since our last 10 goals were scored or assisted by him

Home of Barca Fans