Luis Suárez

Neeraj

Haven't been able to stand him for 3 seasons now. He's a joke. And yet, the clowns in the media keep up with the "So he had a bad game and he's suddenly garbage? Twitter doesn't know shit and is stupid, he's a top player." And they say it in that condescending manner as if the fans don't know what they are talking about.

I don't get how anyone who's seen any of Barcelona doesn't see the joke that Rakitic, Suarez, etc. are at this point. It's really, one of the biggest travesties in football, with EV being the biggest of them all.

Asylum15

My dad is a Liverpool fan and thus has incredibly fond memories of this guy.

He often hears me screaming about how awful this guy these days, how his clumsy control and poor passing/decision making destroys our attacks. He often comments like, ''he couldn't have gone bad overnight with you lot,'' to which I'm like, ''He's been TERRIBLE for around 2 years at least now.''

He watched some of last night's 1st half with me and immediately changed his views.

I remember a moment where Messi dispossessed Kroos, left Modric for dead and was running at the Madrid central defence, it seemed a moment where Messi was about to do his absurdly ridiculous having had a quiet game.

Then he gives it to Suarez, expecting a return ball but Suarez just fucking takes too long, throws himself down and the move is dead. I absolutely exploded at the TV.

We need to fucking get rid, ITS IMPERATIVE now.

Raki13

Detest the guy and hes actually getting worse as time goes on. Surely someone in management can see how bad this guy is.

FCMessi

What happens when Messi could not spoon feed him his usual tap ins.

Still should not underestimate the intangibles such as the strategic dives, simulations and the companionship and emotional support for Messi.

raskolnikov

Look at this, he plays terrible, looks old and injured the whole match, gets a gifted penalty by messi.

Yet when he finally does get subbed of in the 85th minute he looks furious about.
No handshake for valverde either of course.
He cant handle beibg subbed at all. Even at Ajax and Liverpool he took it badly and considered it a huge insult.

How are we then supposed to fade him out the first team or convert to a larsson role?
Normally you would say sell him but thats also a problem considering he is messi's bff...

FinBarcelonafan

Look at this, he plays terrible, looks old and injured the whole match, gets a gifted penalty by messi.

Yet when he finally does get subbed of in the 85th minute he looks furious about.
No handshake for valverde either of course.
He cant handle beibg subbed at all. Even at Ajax and Liverpool he took it badly and considered it a huge insult.

How are we then supposed to fade him out the first team or convert to a larsson role?
Normally you would say sell him but thats also a problem considering he is messi's bff...

He did have 3 assists today. Can't say he was awful today
I get your point though.

Home of Barca Fans