Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Messi, Suarez, Alves and Masch might be a bit tired. I really don't like this is right after they had to cross the atlantic and play 2 nt matches. And it's football, anything can happen.
[tw]715923385063239682[/tw]

:lucho:

barcafan161

James Rodriguez: "If I'm playing well for Colombia, it's because I'm playing. When you have everyone's support, you notice."

Shots fired!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hahaha. He wouldn't say anything else. But there's jet lag and the fact they played 90 min Tuesday.

Same as before the last Clasico. Difference being that it was Neymar looking dead tired in SA instead of Suarez. Real had even more players rested and Messi didn't even start. Not a worry for me, and certainly not an excuse I want to see if we don't get a good result tomorrow.

Valdivia

Site is messed up! Im on it and choose the seat yet it keeps telling me that I haven't chosen the member tickets required!! I'm a member and put in all the details! Help!!!

F

Flavia

Same as before the last Clasico. Difference being that it was Neymar looking dead tired in SA instead of Suarez. Real had even more players rested and Messi didn't even start. Not a worry for me, and certainly not an excuse I want to see if we don't get a good result tomorrow.

The other clasico was in november. All players had less minutes on their legs. But I'm not worried that it can be used as excuse. I'm actually more worried about their fitness for the game vs Atletico. This clasico is important for morale only.

PhilS

I would not bet the farm on Barca for this one. Away game, the first two choices at LBs both out, most of the key Barca players played in South America Tuesday night. I still think Barca is more likely to win than RM, but a draw would be fine. With no injuries, no red cards.

Trickykid

I would not bet the farm on Barca for this one. Away game, the first two choices at LBs both out, most of the key Barca players played in South America Tuesday night. I still think Barca is more likely to win than RM, but a draw would be fine. With no injuries, no red cards.

Qué?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans