Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

Barca has motivation to win this game. 16 more points are needed to win La Liga, or less if both AM and RM drop points. A Barca win in this game would pretty much completely remove RM as a Liga contender. The earlier Barca can wrap up La Liga, the more it will be possible to rotate to keep the first 11 in top condition for CL and the Copa final.

barcafan161

Warriors small forward Harrison Barnes, meanwhile, is in no doubt as to who will win the Clasico clash between Barcelona and Real Madrid on Saturday.

"I think Barcelona are going to kill them, just like the last time," he said. "I'm confident Barca are going to win again."

Recording breaking golden state warriors have spoken

barcanuck

I don't see us killing them, home games have been tight against Real since the Manita victory. Especially the fact that MSN+Masche+Dani all played in South American qualifiers while all Real rested.

raki

Very difficult game. Their counters worry me. The ball handling will be vital. I think they will try to pressure high but they are not very good at it.
A win would be great but i accept a draw.
CL game is much more important.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
According to Marca, Zidane wants to pressure high up the pitch, and .... have the possession :rofl1:

Catalan Fan

Hoping we stay disciplined and concentrate from the first minute.

If we don't ship early goals and can get into our rhythm, then we should be ok.Draw would do, win would be great.

Really looking forward to this, taking the day off work so I can watch live.

F

Flavia

I read most rm players want revenge. I just hope our players are motivated too. 10 points lead is a lot, the game vs Atlético might be on their minds.

raskolnikov

We will expose them badly. Everytime I watched Real they had immense defensive flaws and leaked chances constantly while attacking without a thought, its mindless pressing, bad positioning, long shots and cross after cross.
Modric runs his ass of to save their mistakes and keep midfield together, playing Casimeiro helps them eventhough he is no Xabi Alonso or Makelele of course.
Unlike teams like Roma or mediocre la liga teams we have msn, greatest attack in football history to capitalize on their mistakes.
To top of it all we are going to win it for Johan. I dont think it will be a manita or anything due to the tough schedule ahead, a fired up Real and the fifa break but im convinced we will win it with a very convincing display.

Kohe321

I read most rm players want revenge. I just hope our players are motivated too. 10 points lead is a lot, the game vs Atlético might be on their minds.

If the Cruyff mosaic alone doesn't deeply motivate every singly one of them then I don't know what will. I really expect them to give it their all and to stay sharp and focused for the entire ninety minutes. Seeing any signs of our "complacency syndrome (TM)" in this game would be extremely disappointing...

... except in the event we're up by a "manita" at half-time, that is. :messi:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We will expose them badly. Everytime I watched Real they had immense defensive flaws and leaked chances constantly while attacking without a thought, its mindless pressing, bad positioning, long shots and cross after cross..

That was basically my comment (either I posted it here or not) after every ZZ-RM game I watched (=all of them).

They are a mess tactically, every game, against absolutely any team Keylor Navas is their MotM... if we're clinical I honestly belive they won't know what hit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans