Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Richard.H

As wild as it sounds, I think he could still make a big impact in Europe.. In Serie A he could be a force as the league is slower. Put him in Inter or Napoli and they're guaranteed winning the league and cup. CL is a far fetch for him though at this stage of his career.

Wouldn't blame him if he goes to SA. That's insane amount of money even someone humble like him can't deny.

Messigician

As wild as it sounds, I think he could still make a big impact in Europe.. In Serie A he could be a force as the league is slower. Put him in Inter or Napoli and they're guaranteed winning the league and cup. CL is a far fetch for him though at this stage of his career.

Wouldn't blame him if he goes to SA. That's insane amount of money even someone humble like him can't deny.

So humble

Porque

They should rename Romero to Laporta's Chancla. This guy is always flipflopping the boards narrative in exchange for some minor scoops to remain relevant.

Pretty sure he is going to Saudi, with both sides trying to lay down options for a short term return when the Camp Nou returns.

Right now they want to make it appear in the media that both sides done all they could and that it was the fault of neither that it fell through.

Best for business for all sides really.

F1_STK

🚨🚨⏳| BREAKING: Leo Messi's decision will be made either today or tomorrow! He will announce it by releasing a statement on his social networks, Jorge Messi confirms to @JijantesFC. ☎️💣

It's over guys.
Good lack Leo.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
After that 400m offer, there really was no discussion... Barca being fickle and not having our economy in check and Tebas fucking us over certainly didn't help. If we have any Saudis on here, don't take this personal lol: fuck you and fuck your oil money!

Raketa10

🚨🚨⏳| BREAKING: Leo Messi's decision will be made either today or tomorrow! He will announce it by releasing a statement on his social networks, Jorge Messi confirms to @JijantesFC. ☎️💣

It's over guys.
Good lack Leo.
It's his decision, just like it was in 2021 when he refused to sign a new contract before his old one expired. In the end we couldn't re-sign him after that. If he decided to go elsewhere in the begging of June with almost 3 months before the end of transfer window we shouldn't be sad or mad about it. This just shows that in the end money will be a key factor. Furthermore, he probably thinks it's time for a retirement and not for another season of serious football. If this is the case than this decision is for the best of both sides. The only problem I see is his wife and kids. I don't think they will enjoy living in Saudi Arabia.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Seems clear all parties want Leo’s return but now a question of trust that Barça can execute approved viability plan in timely manner to ensure Leo’s registration

Camp Messi are understandably traumatized by last time assurances failed to materialize. Ball is in Joan’s court to convince

Raketa10

It's 6th of June FFS. This time limit is set by Messi and no one else. We can't sell players within 2 or 3 days and even if we could why the hell should we sell them under pressure? Other clubs will figure out that we have a time limit to sign Messi and they won't pay the requested price for players like Kessie, Torres or Fati. I don't like this at all. We are gonna do some stupid things and jeopardize our entire transfer window just for the sake of imaginary time limit set by Leo and his father.

I love Leo the GOAT and I highly apriciate what he has done for our club. However, the club should always be above anyone else and we should act accordingly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans