Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

delancey

I think our squad is super talented and if Inter can make it to the final, why can’t we? The problem is that Xavi and Oscar are in charge of tactics, so we need Messi to make up for subpar tactics.

Imagine that, freaking Oscar is the second most important manager at Barca alongside Xavi who’s never managed in Europe before taking on the role at Barca . :lol:

Our players are not the problem.

raskolnikov

peanuts to SA money
Still pointless in the grand scheme of things. If you already have enough money past a certain point there is little pount in having more. He cant spend it in this life, has enough for 6 generations when death, he isnt a filantropist, isnt going to save Barcelona or Argentina's economy.
So its completely pointless and just greed.

Only thing of value he can get Is time and happiness. More money for him is like for you and me to have an ocean of drinking water to get offered 3 extra oceans. You woulnt go live in saudi arabia for that.
Too bad he seems to lack moral fibre.

Iniesta Ultra

Still pointless in the grand scheme of things. If you already have enough money past a certain point there is little pount in having more. He cant spend it in this life, has enough for 6 generations when death, he isnt a filantropist, isnt going to save Barcelona or Argentina's economy.

Only thing of value he can get Is time and happiness. More money for him is like for you and me to have an ocean of drinking water to get offered 3 extra oceans. You woulnt go live in saudi arabia for that.

I've already posted the same before but we already know Messi will come back if Liga allows him to so it's not his greed that would prevent him. His legacy would be greater if he comes back and helps save us from gimpball.

malvolio

Greed is in our nature as humans. 2 years of SA while getting 1 billion? Show me one athlete who would say no to that. Heck, there are very few individuals in the world who can say no to that.

Messigician

❗️Leo Messi has asked his entourage to stop negotiations with Al-Hilal and postpone the talks until next year.

— @GoalEspana

Total-Football

Absurd plan.

Attacking duo + 70 years old
And
Signing messi defacto with his fat salary (however compromised it might be ) means no salary room for young new players.

F1_STK

@monfortcarlos
: "Lionel Messi is FURTHER AWAY from Barça after speaking with Jorge Messi."
@KingsLeague

Jorge Messi says that he has a good relationship with Laporta, but that he thinks it is very complicated for Leo Messi to return to Barcelona. —
@JijantesFC

Jorge Messi says that he has a good relationship with Laporta, but that he thinks it is very complicated for Leo Messi to return to Barcelona. —
@JijantesFC

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans