Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

How about you read this?
Al final se le abrió la puerta.

Pedía lo que merecía y es comprensible pero quizás el Barça no tenía ya los recursos para retenerlo. Bartomeu hizo una apuesta de riesgo pensando que el Barça no pararía de ganar con él. El problema fue la inflación asociada de otros jugadores.
What kind of president does this? Unless you think Bartomeu is the best thing that have ever happened to the club.

Stop acting like a kid and come back to me when you have a mature answer instead of all those fantasies that you are thinking of.

M3ls

How about you read this?

What kind of president does this? Unless you think Bartomeu is the best thing that have ever happened to the club.

Stop acting like a kid and come back to me when you have a mature answer instead of all those fantasies that you are thinking of.
We are now talking about the domino effect. And this person confirms that this effect existed.

He says that Bartomeu wanted to keep Leo, fearing that without him we would not be able to win. He tried to do it, although he understood the risks.

I consider Bartomeu one of the worst Barcelona coaches in history. In this situation, both Leo and Bartomeu are to blame.

Messi is to blame for being a greedy man who took advantage of Bartomeu's weakness.

Bartomeu is to blame for showing weakness. He needed to do the same as Peres did with Ronaldo.

soul24rage

We are now talking about the domino effect. And this person confirms that this effect existed.

He says that Bartomeu wanted to keep Leo, fearing that without him we would not be able to win. He tried to do it, although he understood the risks.

I consider Bartomeu one of the worst Barcelona coaches in history. In this situation, both Leo and Bartomeu are to blame.

Messi is to blame for being a greedy man who took advantage of Bartomeu's weakness.

Bartomeu is to blame for showing weakness. He needed to do the same as Peres did with Ronaldo.
The thing with you is that I don't remember one post of you criticizing Bartomeu ever.

You always mention Messi this, Messi that. Is Messi guilt free of all of this? No, his salary could have been lower. But there are worse dealings that have been made by Bartomeu that is not caused by the 'domino effect'. Look at the $$$ spent on our transfers under him.

The way that you post so many numerous things about Messi is mind numbing. Not a single thing about Bartomeu. Where is that same passion against him? It's not adding up at all.

My last post to you on this as it's clear there's no point in discussing this topic with you.

Messigician

Do you want to be the president that lost prime messi?

M3ls

The thing with you is that I don't remember one post of you criticizing Bartomeu ever.

You always mention Messi this, Messi that. Is Messi guilt free of all of this? No, his salary could have been lower. But there are worse dealings that have been made by Bartomeu that is not caused by the 'domino effect'. Look at the $$$ spent on our transfers under him.

The way that you post so many numerous things about Messi is mind numbing. Not a single thing about Bartomeu. Where is that same passion against him? It's not adding up at all.

My last post to you on this as it's clear there's no point in discussing this topic with you.

I have always condemned Bartomeu. And my posts criticizing Bartomeu are saved on another forum. I have been criticizing Bartomeu since 2016, when it was not yet so fashionable among Barcelona fans.

I knew where this was going.

Messigician

I have always condemned Bartomeu. And my posts criticizing Bartomeu are saved on another forum. I have been criticizing Bartomeu since 2016, when it was not yet so fashionable among Barcelona fans.

I knew where this was going.
Of course it isn’t fashionable

The board was Harvard educated businessmen who just won the treble and the league back to back and we made history with a historic 6-1 comeback

M3ls

Do you want to be the president that lost prime messi?
I know the fans would react badly. Fans for the most part are a stupid bunch. They don't think strategically.

I would tell Messi to go to hell, and if the fans started to get angry, I would call a conference and explain that this little boy is demanding incredible money, and if we pay this money it will lead to big problems in the future.

Messigician

I know the fans would react badly. Fans for the most part are a stupid bunch. They don't think strategically.

I would tell Messi to go to hell, and if the fans started to get angry, I would call a conference and explain that this little boy is demanding incredible money, and if we pay this money it will lead to big problems in the future.
Bro in this forum alone people want you banned just for saying Messi wasn’t a saint.

Do you really think fans will want to hear the press conference? Even if you said Messi asked for 1 billion a year a good chunk of fans would say he deserves it he’s still underpaid

Messigician

Anyway I am tired, I had to go through years of defending Valverde from this fanbase who did his best to accomodate players who don’t press with a system to get results

M3ls

Of course it isn’t fashionable

The board was Harvard educated businessmen who just won the treble and the league back to back and we made history with a historic 6-1 comeback
I was not so seduced by this 6-1 victory. If you look at the expected goals statistics, such a score did not follow from the logic of the game. Were we better than PSG in that match? Yes. But is the 6-1 result fair? No. Stupid fans looked at the score, and I watched the game. I saw the problems in the game, I saw how Messi and Suarez were passive without the ball in almost every match, I knew how it would end.
Even after the 3-0 match against Liverpool, I wrote a lot of negative comments. I was not happy with the game, but the fans only saw the final score. As a result, they banned me from one forum, saying that I was a hidden Madridista.

But I saw problems in our game. Then against Liverpool at Camp Nou the match should have ended in a draw or just a minimal victory for Barcelona, but we were luckier. However, fans only saw the score on the scoreboard. And I saw the game. And the second match at Anfield put everything in its place. Yes, Liverpool also did not deserve to win that match with a score of 4-0, but in the aggregate of the two matches they were better than Barcelona. In addition, in the second match they played without Salah and Mane.

M3ls

Bro in this forum alone people want you banned just for saying Messi wasn’t a saint.

Do you really think fans will want to hear the press conference? Even if you said Messi asked for 1 billion a year a good chunk of fans would say he deserves it he’s still underpaid

In this case, I would resign, saying that I am not ready for such a decision. Ultimately, today Bartomeu is considered to be at fault. Everyone considers only him to blame for our current problems, and Messi is considered a saint for the fans.

Messigician

I was not so seduced by this 6-1 victory. If you look at the expected goals statistics, such a score did not follow from the logic of the game. Were we better than PSG in that match? Yes. But is the 6-1 result fair? No. Stupid fans looked at the score, and I watched the game. I saw the problems in the game, I saw how Messi and Suarez were passive without the ball in almost every match, I knew how it would end.
Even after the 3-0 match against Liverpool, I wrote a lot of negative comments. I was not happy with the game, but the fans only saw the final score. As a result, they banned me from one forum, saying that I was a hidden Madridista.

But I saw problems in our game. Then against Liverpool at Camp Nou the match should have ended in a draw or just a minimal victory for Barcelona, but we were luckier. However, fans only saw the score on the scoreboard. And I saw the game. And the second match at Anfield put everything in its place. Yes, Liverpool also did not deserve to win that match with a score of 4-0, but in the aggregate of the two matches they were better than Barcelona. In addition, in the second match they played without Salah and Mane.
It’s hard for me to say Liverpool were better when over the two legs the XG was about even with a slight favourite to Barca

We the fans did not deserve that meltdown from the players none of us did

Messigician

In this case, I would resign, saying that I am not ready for such a decision. Ultimately, Bartomeu was left among the losers. Everyone considers only him to blame for our current problems, and Messi is considered a saint for the fans.
Yes bro but it’s a lose lose situation.

I think Barto did the right thing, I’m sure they did a risk analysis and without covid it would have been ok:

It must have taken a crazy amount of negotiation to keep Messi. Enough for Messi to include a clause to leave for free at the end of every year…

2016 was the year of rumours too with PSG and City having state funds to entice messi and his entourage to switch/

I’m tired bro, I wish Messi was just content being a bit higher then Ronaldo salary wise and we wouldn’t be in this mess

M3ls

Yes bro but it’s a lose lose situation.

I think Barto did the right thing, I’m sure they did a risk analysis and without covid it would have been ok:

It must have taken a crazy amount of negotiation to keep Messi. Enough for Messi to include a clause to leave for free at the end of every year…

2016 was the year of rumours too with PSG and City having state funds to entice messi and his entourage to switch/

I’m tired bro, I wish Messi was just content being a bit higher then Ronaldo salary wise and we wouldn’t be in this mess
Dude, this is why the team needs to be led by someone with a lot of charisma and a cool head.

I just wanted to point out that Leo is as responsible as Bartomeu for the current financial situation in Barcelona.

No matter how great a player Messi was, we must recognize this and take this negative experience into account in the future. No one player is bigger than the club. No one.

Home of Barca Fans