La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

Birdy

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing around here... frankly. Only 4-5 posters worth it, and they post extremely rarely.
You are right. People with explicit agendas that insult the intelligence of everyone else have no place here.

We have been reading the same shit from you about Raphina when Dembele was around. Raphina was your choice for RW even before coming to Barca and you decided this to be a hill to die on no matter what your eyes see week in week out
Because you are probably incapable of admitting mistake and you prefer instead to insult everyone's intelligence with ridiculous mental gymnastics

PS: You are doing the same shit with Xavi as well

xXKonan

I expect Robert to claim yet again he doesn't get enough balls to his feet to score.

Even though he gets those chances on a platter he can't finish for shit.

serghei

You are right. People with explicit agendas that insult the intelligence of everyone else have no place here.

We have been reading the same shit from you about Raphina when Dembele was around. Raphina was your choice for RW even before coming to Barca and you decided this to be a hill to die on no matter what your eyes see week in week out
Because you are probably incapable of admitting mistake and you prefer instead to insult everyone's intelligence with ridiculous mental gymnastics

Raphinha was 2nd offensive contributor of the team last season. That's based on direct contributions, key goals and assists. Man decided so many games, Betis, Valencia, Celta, Getafe, Bilbao hard ones that carried us to the title. Most ending up with 1 goal lead wins.

You're fucking clueless as most of the others.

The same ones who think our 2nd best offensive contributor is shit and a donkey are hating on Xavi believing we have a great squad. Oh... the irony...

Birdy

Raphinha was 2nd offensive contributor of the team last season.

And making us 20 times worse when he was on the pitch instead of dembele
If you don't accept that, there is no point arguing.
Frankly

I don't (and I assume most don't) care about your personal agenda

Home of Barca Fans