La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

serghei

Raphinha better than Araujo, Pedri and ter Stegen(im not his biggest fan)? No fucking way.

Better than Pedri for sure. Pedri was even fucking injured when we built that big lead against Madrid. What the hell are you talking about? Stegen, sure, i'm probably biased, but the defense worked well as a hole not thanks to some miracle individual performances.

Raphinha won so many key points later on when Lewa's performance went to shit and Dembele went missing like he always does. Easily one of our most important players last year.

ajnotkeith

Raphinha better than Araujo, Pedri and ter Stegen(im not his biggest fan)? No fucking way.
Ter Stegen has a great argument for being best keeper in the world since Xavi arrived. Raphinha probably doesn't make top15 or 20 wingers in the world.

Saying he is more important is absolutely wild.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better than Pedri for sure. Pedri was even fucking injured when we built that big lead against Madrid. What the hell are you talking about?

Raphinha was shit for 70% of our games and I actually liked him and wanted us to sign him. He was really disappointing last season.
Again, I don't even care about the stats just like with Lewandowski. His overall play was bad.

ajnotkeith

Better than Pedri for sure. Pedri was even fucking injured when we built that big lead against Madrid. What the hell are you talking about? Stegen, sure, i'm probably biased, but the defense worked well as a hole not thanks to some miracle individual performances.

Raphinha won so many key points later on when Lewa's performance went to shit and Dembele went missing like he always does. Easily one of our most important players last year.
Thats not correct about Pedri. Vast majority of games lost or drawn have been with him out the team its a statistical fact.

serghei

Raphinha was shit for 70% of our games and I actually liked him and wanted us to sign him. He was really disappointing last season.
Again, I don't even care about the stats just like with Lewandowski. His overall play was bad.
Yeah, ok, you don't care if he scored the winning goal in a match. I can't argue against that stuff really. For me, a guy scoring the 1-0 goal in a game, that's essential contribution to the team and the league campaign.

If you care to look at the goals and assists that Raphinha had last year, almost all led directly to narrow wins and points in tough away ground and tough games. Sure, the guy doesn't score volumes against Valladolid at home, but he scores first goal and provides assists vs likes of Sevilla, Betis, Osasuna, Bilbao, tough games in La Liga.

Birdy

Here is a poster who admits being wrong about a player.

Serghei will never do that. He is too proud to admit mistake, and prefers to insult everyone's intelligence instead

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lewa is so desperate and close to losing his head that he should be subbed off. Could easily get another yellow if he fouls again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, ok, you don't care if he scored the winning goal in a match. I can't argue against that stuff really. For me, a guy scoring the 1-0 goal in a game, that's essential contribution to the team and the league campaign.

Not what I said.

Home of Barca Fans