La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

Birdy

Lamal can't possibly know to interpret a game. Raphinha is far superior player. When an opponent goes gung-ho like Villareal did and he has spaces to work with, Lamal can play on instinct and be decisive 1 vs 1 and in spacecs. In much more tactical games such as this, positional games, Raphinha is way ahead in maturity.
Laughable post
Raphina is clueless what to do with the ball when receiving out wide.
His only advantage over Yamal is movement to arrive at the back of the opposition defence.
But then he wastes sittters like he did against Getafe

BusiTheKing

Lamal can't possibly know to interpret a game. Raphinha is far superior player. When an opponent goes gung-ho like Villareal did and he has spaces to work with, Lamal can play on instinct and be decisive 1 vs 1 and in spacecs. In much more tactical games such as this, positional games, Raphinha is way ahead in maturity.
All Yamal's highlight actions for the youth teams come from inside positions. I think naturally he likes to go inside. Not saying it's Xavi's orders--more likely it's nervousness/modesty keeping him from commanding the center stage.

serghei

Laughable post
Raphina is clueless what to do with the ball when receiving out wide.
His only advantage over Yamal is movement to arrive at the back of the opposition defence.
But then he wastes sittters like he did against Getafe

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing around here... frankly. Only 4-5 posters worth it, and they post extremely rarely.

mc_lovin

We are playing the quintessential away game vs Osasuna to be fair. Feels like we are trapped in a classic time loop situation. I swear I have seen the exact same game with Messi hitting the post twice.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lewa celebrating a teammates goal like Penaldo would do. He just looks way too desperate these days. Must be hard for those kind of players to accept that their best years are behind them. Just one more example of why Messi is superhuman. He doesn’t look bothered at all by his decline. He embraces it and even admits that he can’t do what he used to do.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sure, I'm not advocating that we freeze Lamal and never play him again. Just that this is not the game for him and that Raphinha should be our starter. All sensible stuff really, nothing extravagant or eccentric.
You must have amnesia. Raphinha is a fucking donkey

Home of Barca Fans