La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

Jaguar

Flair Trait
My brain hurts thinking 380m for Dembele, Griezzman and Coutinho. Please Laporta summon a miracle and fix this almost dead team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can still win it. Real also has the UCL games. They will lose points and we need to win everything to hope at least for the title.

Shit first half, better second and unlucky...

CL games don't really matter. Real Madrid shows up better with less rest than us, pretty much the case always.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's pathetic this defetist attitude of accepting beforehand that we will get assrapped and when it's a dubious call of penalty called against us and joke of 4 mins added we are content we got just half rapped.

Sickening stuff and Catalan cucks been complicit of accepting it for this long.

Joan

Koeman was scared we'd lose control in the midfield so opted for us to try and dominate. Not only did he fail at that, but also played into their hands as they never even entered the battle but killed us with passes in space and in transition.

Modric was superb.

cro-man

We lost the match and right so. We just dont have enough quality. There was a short while were i thought maybe those youngsters can save us somehow but reality is they cant not yet atleast. I feel like the heavy rain and real bottling it were the main reason why a draw was near by.

Anyway the league is gone but atleast we tried. With the current squad you cant expect more. There is a reason why we dont win against big teams.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How the fuck is ref who is open Madridista allowed to be in charge of El Clasico?

We should have never let it come this far. Don't care if it meant saying goodbye to La Liga and opening a Catalan league.

We will never do that, since financially it will deal a huge blow to us. Of course La Liga will hugely suffer as well, pretty much becoming like Bundesliga.

FinBarcelonafan

How the fuck is ref who is open Madridista allowed to be in charge of El Clasico?

We should have never let it come this far. Don't care if it meant saying goodbye to La Liga and opening a Catalan league.

Great point. This is a disgrace on LaLiga. Nobody can take this league seriously. Its becoming a laughing stock with refereeing like this.

Gari

EypCULvUUAIRBib

Windhook

Losing in Madrid 1-2 is not shameful at all. I'm proud of our team, what they displayed in the second half deserves praise. Especially given the fact this is the weakest Barca in recent history and Real Madrid still have their legends in the squad.

Porque

I think we started well, with the right approach. But Madrid were just better. Early goals made it necessary to change the approach, tactics, personnel and get desperate.

Most dissapointing was that the midfield lost their fight and didn't work for eachother. There were specific moments where they just did not move. Griezmann had the ball in the right back position and no one come short to him. Pedri, Busquets, Araujo all just standing still over 20 metres away. We were lucky Griezmann solved it on his own.

Then another standout moment, Pedri loses the ball dangerously, Madrid counter and Pedri does not even run back to defend a ball he lost. He did not even jog back, he did not even walk. He stood still for the whole attack.

You can not win when your mentality not there.

Too many individual poor performances. When Messi is off he is an incredible liability, and selfish in his play. Avoiding better positioned options for those he trusts more. Frustrating.

Only thing out of this game is that I want more of Ilaix. He gave away one dangerous ball, but he had fight and he got himself 3 scoring chances. Things to work on and see more of now that LaLiga is a step harder/lost.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The look on Manzano face when Braith was pushed and he didn't call it. It was a guilty man's look if I ever saw one.

Home of Barca Fans