La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

FinBarcelonafan

EypCULvUUAIRBib

Disgrace to LaLiga and to World. Corruption allowed at the highest level. Disgusting. Disguting.

Daisymorr

10 years ago we had Xavi & Iniesta, now Madrid have Kroos & Modric. These players always seem to perform in the big matches. Its tough to take but they won the midfield battle because of their quality. Its something we always had the advantage with in the past because of Xavi & Iniesta.

We were wide open in the first half and could have bee 4 down at halft-time. We played a lot better in second half but I wonder was that because Madrid decided to sit back.

raskolnikov

The look on Manzano face when Braith was pushed and he didn't call it. It was a guilty man's look if I ever saw one.
The look of a man that just earned another gifbag.
We know how it is though. The first match with the penalty for Ramos was similair.

Birdy

Level of meltdown in Barcaforum every time a loss in an important game comes is toxic...
The display was overall OK, apart from the last 20 min when team looked lost
Tiny margins always with mistakes at the back, especially when RM plays with 10 men at the back and trying to long ball to Vinicious

Koeman was scared we'd lose control in the midfield so opted for us to try and dominate. Not only did he fail at that, but also played into their hands as they never even entered the battle but killed us with passes in space and in transition.

Modric was superb.

You understand that to win a match by playing attacking football is more difficult than winning a match sitting back, right?
I don't see how that's superb,
If I were a RM fan I would be ashamed to play like that in my home ground.

The same way I was for 3 years with Valverde parking the bus to win at Camp Nou.
You guys might be happy with that, I would never be.

mc_lovin

Penalty would have been soft, but Lenglet conceded a similar one last time. Just completely brainless from Mendy.

Other than that the game was okayish (bar the first half), just a very unfavorable start again (like last time). Our offense is still the biggest issue. Not coherent and physical enough.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I thought we deserved a draw based on the sevond half. Dissapointed but its not over yet. Still much to play for.

FCBfan22

When Mathieu "Chaos" Lahoz got injured, Tebas flipped a coin to chose between Hernandez Hernandez and Manzano.

JamDav1982

Surely that pen is not on the ref though?

VAR has to tell him to take a look at it and he was on blindside. Although linesman could maybe have seen it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Losing in Madrid 1-2 is not shameful at all. I'm proud of our team, what they displayed in the second half deserves praise. Especially given the fact this is the weakest Barca in recent history and Real Madrid still have their legends in the squad.

Second half wasn't bad, but this is also the weakest Real Madrid in a while. A bunch of oldies and injury depleted. No Ronaldo. We have no excuse to lose to them today, except for the fucking Manzano of course.

raskolnikov

Penalty would have been soft, but Lenglet conceded a similar one last time. Just completely brainless from Mendy.

Other than that the game was okayish (bar the first half), just a very unfavorable start again (like last time). Other than that our offense is still the biggest issue. Not coherent and physical enough.

Its more that he wont even look at it.
You know he would call it if it was on the other side of the pitch.
Definitly atleast look at it.

These type of things is why winning la liga is so slecial for Barca. With madridista refs its an instant -6 points before we start.

FinBarcelonafan

Surely that pen is not on the ref though?

VAR has to tell him to take a look at it and he was on blindside. Although linesman could maybe have seen it.

VAR is not deciding shit. You can see it from this game. Its the ref.. If the ref feels like its not worth varring, then NOTHING HAPPENS! REF HAS THE POWER.

JamDav1982

VAR is not deciding shit. You can see it from this game. Its the ref.. If the ref feels like its not worth varring, then NOTHING HAPPENS! REF HAS THE POWER.

No VAR has a look and should refer it. Can easily see why during game ref has no idea that there was a pull back.

The error is on VAR more than referee there.

Home of Barca Fans