Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

FinBarcelonafan

mark my words.
Have u seen the Messiesque goal he scored yesterday?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KVVZ9AFv-74" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's a nice goal, but Serie A is trash. Terrible D there and everyone so slow.

Temptation

EASILY the best dribbler in the world currently. No one comes close.

He isn't the Vini, Coman, Dembele kinda dribbler who relies on pace. He's the kinda dribbler who is naturally gifted and can beat players without using his pace. As natural as they come. Like Messi, Hazard, Ribery school of dribbling.

Porque

Faster and more assertive than Trincao though.

If this was the Barto era then I wouldn't grumble about placing 60-100m on him and that being it for the summer bar free signings.

Fits a clear role that we lack in the squad.

feggydinho

EASILY the best dribbler in the world currently. No one comes close.

He isn't the Vini, Coman, Dembele kinda dribbler who relies on pace. He's the kinda dribbler who is naturally gifted and can beat players without using his pace. As natural as they come. Like Messi, Hazard, Ribery school of dribbling.

Do you watch him frequently or is this an assumption after a few games, cause his dribble success ratio is 30.8% and you can't be the best dribbler with that ratio

Temptation

Do you watch him frequently or is this an assumption after a few games, cause his dribble success ratio is 30.8% and you can't be the best dribbler with that ratio

I don't look at these stats. Eye test it is.

Currently he's the best dribbler around since Messi isn't close to the dribbler he used to be.

Windhook

I admire Khvicha but have to be clueless about football or fanboy/fangirl to say that goal from the clip above is anywhere near Messiesque. Khvicha dribbled past 0 guys in a straight line to score that. Poor defending.

feggydinho

I don't look at these stats. Eye test it is.

Currently he's the best dribbler around since Messi isn't close to the dribbler he used to be.

30.8% is too poor to be considered the best dribbler, The likes of Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Hazard, Mbappe, Leroy Sane, Traore, Dembele, Di Maria, Ben Arfa etc all had 50% success rate for about 4 seasons or more to be considered elite dribblers, some even had 60% and 70%. So Kvara can be so skillful but his success rate has to be better to be called the best

Last edited:

Temptation

30.8% is too poor to be considered the best dribbler, The likes of Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Hazard, Mbappe, Leroy Sane, Traore, Dembele etc all had 50% success rate for about 4 seasons or more to be considered elite dribblers, some even had 60% and 70%. So Kvara can be so skillful but his success rate has to be better to be called the best

Well so far this season who has been better at dribbling??

The names you mentioned haven't dribbled that well this season.

Kvara has been on fire.

feggydinho

Well so far this season who has been better at dribbling??

The names you mentioned haven't dribbled that well this season.

Kvara has been on fire.

Messi, Musiala, Leroy Sane, Adama have been more effective than Kvara. Musiala for one is very technical and is great at dribbling in the box, Messi has attempted more dribbles than Kvara this season with 110 attempts and 53.6% success rate compared to Kvara's 107 attempts with 30.8 success.

Kvara also uses pace, and acceleration to dribble like others, plus he's also skillful, but can't be best with that success rate

Home of Barca Fans