Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Porque

Messi, Musiala, Leroy Sane, Adama have been more effective than Kvara. Musiala for one is very technical and is great at dribbling in the box, Messi has attempted more dribbles than Kvara this season with 110 attempts and 53.6% success rate compared to Kvara's 107 attempts with 30.8 success.

Kvara also uses pace, and acceleration to dribble like others, plus he's also skillful, but can't be best with that success rate

I wonder if Kvara success% is lower because he attempts more take-ons per dribble?

Like a [much] better version of Abde.

BerkeleyBernie

That assist today, OMG. Starts on the left touch line, about half way into the opponents half. Runs towards the middle and draws 4 markers with him as he receives a pass. Releases it and bursts through the crowd of markers and heads towards the 18 yard box. Receives a lofted return pass on the right side of the box and kills it expertly with his first touch, drawing another 3 markers to him, then sets it up on a plate for Di Lorenzo with a perfect backheel, which his teammate puts it away perfectly in the far corner.

What a f'n goal. What a player.

Andresito

Staff member
Due for a 100m transfer to PL this summer. Would be great for us at LW, especially for those 10m that Napoli paid for him last summer. But it is what it is.

Porque

I think Napoli will cash in on Osimhem this Summer and re-invest in a Jonathan David, Balogun type forward and opt to sell Kvara next summer. I don't think they will sell them both unless, somehow, they think Kvara could drop a level without the Osinhem partnership so want to cash in when the stock is high.

This guy is everything Man City want in a player. I reckon Pep will be all over him when he finally hits the market.

Messi983

With how Napoli is set up one of Raspadori or Gio Simeone will probably take over and bang goals when Osimhen leaves.

Don't see a clear Kvara replacement in current team but they'll probably just buy some random guy for 10-15m and he'll become the next star when Kvaradona leaves.

But as you've said I also don't believe they'll sell both stars in one summer.

Last edited:

Blackened

Napoli is like Dortmund. From time to time has some awesome talent but unfortunately, is always ultimately a selling club. Lavezzi, Cavani, Higuain and now Kvarza and Osimhen. Glad though, they usually get a fair price for their talent, unlike Dortmund.

topt

Napoli is like Dortmund. From time to time has some awesome talent but unfortunately, is always ultimately a selling club. Lavezzi, Cavani, Higuain and now Kvarza and Osimhen. Glad though, they usually get a fair price for their talent, unlike Dortmund.

except if barca is the buyer:p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With how Napoli is set up one of Raspadori or Gio Simeone will probably take over and bang goals when Osimhen leaves.

Don't see a clear Kvara replacement in current team but they'll probably just buy some random guy for 10-15m and he'll become the next star when Kvaradona leaves.

But as you've said I also don't believe they'll sell both stars in one summer.

Don't know much about Raspadori, but Gio Simeone ain't that guy.

SmilerBam

I think Napoli will cash in on Osimhem this Summer and re-invest in a Jonathan David, Balogun type forward and opt to sell Kvara next summer. I don't think they will sell them both unless, somehow, they think Kvara could drop a level without the Osinhem partnership so want to cash in when the stock is high.

This guy is everything Man City want in a player. I reckon Pep will be all over him when he finally hits the market.

Hopefully Citeh will be in Conforama League soon. Fkin arab cheats.

Andresito

Staff member
Kvaratskhelia's representative, Mamuka Jugheli: “His father and I are Barca fans, but Kvara loves Real Madrid. If I see him in a Barca shirt I'll be happy, but he's Madridista. Napoli director asks me not to be in a hurry — Kvara likes everything in Napoli,"

BBZ8800

based on how well they are doing in CL I am not sure I agree with this

Played vs Rangers, who are one of the worst teams in a CL.
Then Ajax, who are hot and cold, play ultra attacking and who can win 3:0 against anyone, but also concede 5-6 out of fun due to their "total football DNA" defending.
The last opponent was Liverpool with whom they played 4:1 and 0:2. But Liverpool is like 10th in EPL and losing 3:0 against anyone.

In a round 1/16 they play against Eintracht, who are a bad team.
Ok, Barca lost to them, but that doesn't say much since we have like 2 wins out of 15 matches in Europe in the last 2-3 years.

So, about Kvaradona, a larger sample against European opponents will be needed.

Home of Barca Fans