Keirrison

C

Culer10

Everything depends on what will happen in summer. Henry could leave Barca for man city or other club same can be said about eto'o we know his character :) So reserving player like Keirrison is never bad.

By the way i watched full match EOS vs Palmeiras and i liked him. He missed a very good chance of scoring a goal on final 93th minute. As i said everything depends on summer moves.

L

leonardonadai

Well, I suggest you to watch Sport x Palmeiras, next Wednesday(08/04). This match is the most important for Palmeiras this semester. If we loose there, we're virtually disqualified from Libertadores da América. To win there at Recife, on Northeast, is really hard.
That match will show us "who is a child and adult".
I hope Keirrison to play well and score his goals. Despite his being an awesome player, his considered for some as "pipoqueiro"( he 'desappear' at the important matches).

p.s: i'm sorry for poor english. :lol:

C

Culer10

leonardonadai

I watched last match against OESTE FC and he quiet impressed me. He missed a great chance to score a goal on the final minute. I hope he scores his goal against Sport. Can you tell the exact Time of the match. Thank you in advance.

L

leonardonadai

Libertadores match: Sport x Palmeiras is at 21:50 (08/04) (GMT -03:00 Brazilia).

Guardian

Keirrison reminds me of Bebeto, the La Coruna former striker. Every his move is similar to Bebeto style of play.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Leonardo, legal ver outra Brasileiro aqui. Que time voçe torce?

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
For the benefit of other members, if you wish to speak in a non-english language could you please provide an english translation!

Thanks..

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
For the benefit of other members, if you wish to speak in a non-english language could you please provide an english translation!

Thanks..

Haha no worries, i just thought it was cool that there was another Brasilian around so I asked him who he supported (Brasilian league obv), turns out it's Palmeiras as well :lol:

jairzinho

i'm really hoping that Txiki and Pep somehow sign Keirrison...he is soon going to be the next big thing for Brasil and will definitely fit into Barca's style of football....he scored 13 goals in 16 games for Palmeiras in the state championsip and has good technique etc......please sign him !!!

keirrison2.jpg

Home of Barca Fans