Karim Benzema

Morten

Christ that is worrying. Never like to see such a talent suffer injury concerns even if it is a great rival. Hope he comes back ASAP

Well, its kinda the same for me. I dont wish you any luck on the field, and i dont exactly cry if your players are injuried for a short while. But i dont wish injuries on other players either(well, maybe the likes of Diego Costa, but thats another story), and i feel really sorry for the likes of Rafinha.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, its kinda the same for me. I dont wish you any luck on the field, and i dont exactly cry if your players are injuried for a short while. But i dont wish injuries on other players either(well, maybe the likes of Diego Costa, but thats another story), and i feel really sorry for the likes of Rafinha.

I "schadenfreude-ize" secretly when I see certain players playing for certain teams getting slightly injured (not seriously injured) but I feel guilty as I don't want our players to suffer the same fate as a result of bad karma.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Carlo Ancelotti: "A lot of the credit for Cristiano Ronaldo’s goals is down to the work of Karim Benzema and people forget that"

Shots fired.

Beast

The Observer
No since Lyon he's been like that.. even with France he is more the creator not the goal scorer ..has nothing to do with Ronaldo only..Karim is a more team player than most strikers nowadays

Home of Barca Fans