Karim Adeyemi

MTL_Barca

While this joke is always good, who is the last bvb player to joing Bayern?
Correct me if I am wrong but it was Hummels in 2016.
Since then Dortmund found out that selling abroad is just more profitable.
Can see Adeyami joining Chelsea or Manu in couple of years

Only 3 transfers since Dortmund became big again anyway. Gotze 2013 with release clause, Lewandowski 2014 as free agent and Hummels 2016 with only 1 year left on his contract. Gotze, Rode, Hummels and now Sule going the other way.

So this meme of Dortmund selling everyone to Bayern doesn't really make much sense.

Can definitely see Bayern being interested in Adeyemi at some point, but will also depend on what happens with Lewandowski. If he doesn't renew Bayern will need a new starting striker next summer.

khaled_a_d

Can definitely see Bayern being interested in Adeyemi at some point, but will also depend on what happens with Lewandowski. If he doesn't renew Bayern will need a new starting striker next summer.

I think if Lewandowski renews it gives Bayern more window to replace him, which gives Adeyami himself longer time to develop.
If Lewandowski leaves, Bayern will probably go for more sure thing IMO.
Sometimes those deals are all about timing tbh

M3ls

We have to sell Fati and take this guy.

I am also ready to admit my mistake about Rapinha - he lacks the speed to become an elite winger.

Sell ​​Fati and Rapinha and take this guy who can play both on the left flank and on the right.

M3ls

fetch

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific player but our window to get a shot at him was before he went to Dortmund - now, his fee would preclude real interest for the foreseeable future

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he needs one more season at Dortmund before joining us or any other top club. He was poor in the first half of the season and only started showing his quality after the WC. Athletic specimen but on the rawer side now.

khaled_a_d

Loved him and wanted him over Torres when we had the chance, but I don't see the fit.
Not a LW, and as no9 he will be more expensive (most likely) than Roque who is IMO the better player, as RW he can be good Raphinha replacement, but do we need that now?
We tried for him couple of times, once he rejected us, another he was out of out "value for money" estimate.

vuji_31

Time to say goodbye.

I would rather get Sulemana from Southampton or Jeremy Doku, Southampon is going down, I would take risk for 15 -20 mil, then buy this inflated semi talents like Adeyami.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Time to say goodbye.

I would rather get Sulemana from Southampton or Jeremy Doku, Southampon is going down, I would take risk for 15 -20 mil, then buy this inflated semi talents like Adeyami.
The club did get Raphinha

Home of Barca Fans