Kaka

dalitis8

Banned
No way Inter will be that stupid...Kaka has been on a downward trend ever since he won the Golden Ball,his last season with Real Madrid was even worse than Ibra's year with us...

Chainsaw

Killahead
No way Inter will be that stupid...Kaka has been on a downward trend ever since he won the Golden Ball,his last season with Real Madrid was even worse than Ibra's year with us...

Wish everyone was that stupid! Kaka will be one hell of a purchase for Inter considering his price has dropped off like Ibrahimovic.

Trillske

If they would get him for special Ibra-price (100-200 mill) its a steal.
Look at Ronaldinho.. Just because everything goes to shit doesnt mean you cant come back.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'd do it in a heartbeat :) I love the guy. I expect a successful comeback after the surgery.

Why would you expect that? :lol:

Even before this (fairly major) injury, the other set-backs were seriously decreasing his athleticism and neutralising what made him so effective during 03-07.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Why would you expect that? :lol:

Even before this (fairly major) injury, the other set-backs were seriously decreasing his athleticism and neutralising what made him so effective during 03-07.

Well, I heard the surgery was long pending. I kinda hope his drop in form was due to the injury, and that he reeeaally wants to come back to the top. You can see he's still got the skill, but it doesn't come out very often :) For example, the way he set up Ronaldo with what had to be a goal (only VV to beat, several meters away from goal) in first El Clasico was... art.

nebeer

Love is All
If Kaka at all goes to Inter it would be so funny. Ibra and Kaka would have just swapped their old clubs, with Barca and RM paying huge monetary penalties in the middle.

When rumors surfaced that a Kaka-Ibra swap was on the table, I secretly hoped that it would materialize. The guy is a class act and IMO unlike R10 & Ibra does have the work ethic to back it up; so I would not rule out a reemergence of his old form. He could've provided excellent coverage for Messi//Iniesta and given how injury prone the 3 of them are, maybe we could've found him a place… don't think it will happen though, and it surely would've been tricky to accommodate them all in the rare instances when they would be all fit.

He was a star, but unfortunately, nobody has stayed on his BEST after joining Real Madrid!
85906490.gif

Barcafan 2304

Well, he could get back to his best but my point is there is no guarantee of that and to spend millions on him represents a huge gamble

nebeer

Love is All
Well, he could get back to his best but my point is there is no guarantee of that and to spend millions on him represents a huge gamble

I don't think Inter would spend millions on him. And Kaka is a decent midfielder even when he is not at his best.

El Gato

Villarato!
What do you need to know ? He is injured and even if he comes back I expect him to struggle under Mourinho's training. Then he might start to complain and get unhappy and eventually, happily for Madrid supporters, leave back to Brazil cuz I don't expect the big teams of Europe to actually battle to sign him.

Home of Barca Fans