Kaka

[FCB]Messi[10

One of the arguments here on the forum (I don't remember who or when) was that the hate towards Ronaldo was because he threatens Messi for the "best player in the world" title

Why is there then so much respect and maybe even love towards Kaka (on this forum)? If he is in top form and with full help of his friend God, he can easily contend with Messi for that title and moreover, he is the engine of the current Madrid. it's really a world of difference compared with the ronaldo thread......

yeah I don't get that also. Kaka could be competing with CR and Messi for the World Player of the year award. And Kaka isn't talked about in a bad manner, like CR is. We all have to admit that CR is a great player as well like Messi, and Kaka is right there right behind them for the award and as one of the best players in the world. At this moment' he is the engine for Real Madrid now, every time he gets subbed in we see a different Madrid play.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
because kaka played for milan, not man utd.

not that people here are particularly fond of milan, but they hate united. and united beat us, milan didn't.

plus CR is a preening bitch. kaka is a bit of a bitch too but disguises this with that whole god thing. people don't think he's a diver/dirty player/wannabe ref (he is) so they judge him on his football alone which is lovely and graceful.

hence the love.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
kaka wears a mask, more so then most brasilian players... just seems the world can not figure that out

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Question. In light of recent rumours of Kaka leaving this summer and knowing Rosell's Brazilian connection.. Would you welcome Kaka in Barcelona?

jairzinho

I forgot to mention his price would to too high for us. I rate him at about 30-35 million right now. Affordable yes but not a player we really need. i'd rather we spend that money on David Silva.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imo. we need a scorer as we rely way too much on Messi. Be it a new LF (most probable buy in the summer) or someone to challenge Ibra.
Silva averages 4-5 goals per season and while he adds a decent amount of assists I don't think he's an answer to our problem.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Hm, he isnt that bad, really depends on the price. Should fit onto the left flank with his pace and scoring ability. Could also be an (offensive) option for the LCM spot. And he would be more than motivated as well if he leaves RM in anger.

Home of Barca Fans