Kaka

Lemmi

The Reckoner
3rd tire keeper.. not first class (Iker,Buffon ..etc ) not second class (Diego Lopez-Valdes ..etc ) ..

that first level is just buffon and casillas now. no way can cech be in that group and I would say Given is on the same level as the vast majority of players you would put in that category, certainly above Valdes, Cech last season, VDS etc

gimmick

kaka-i-belong-to-franco.jpg

:)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the church kaka donates money to had a lot of people go to jail for laundering and they all drive expensive caars and have big boats its rubbish

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If it doesn't work out for you (bankruptcy etc), we will be happy to off load him :lol: A very good player in a very wrong team :D

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
The right team for him is milan, i don't have a clue what position he'll be playing in madrid. In barca, i can't even think of any position. He's not a "true" striker, he's not very good in the flank, and we don't use "trequistista" like milan, so we might never need him in barca. Well, that's on the paper prediction. But world lass player can do certain things that many players can do.

Spector

I think Kaka would have fitted perfectly into the Barca mentality. He has a modesty about him that his team mate Mr Ronaldo will never have. He is also one of the most distinctive movers in the game with that upright-head motion, and just looks total quality. Who can forget his solo goal against Argentina?

I also think he is sincere in his religious beliefs. On the admission he never had sex with a girl till he was married, a reporter asked him if he didn't wish he was a bit more, well, radical. Kaka replied, "I am living by my principles without compromise. That is radical." :)

One of the two or three best players in the world... but at the wrong club!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
One of the two or three best players in the world... but at the wrong club!
One of the arguments here on the forum (I don't remember who or when) was that the hate towards Ronaldo was because he threatens Messi for the "best player in the world" title

Why is there then so much respect and maybe even love towards Kaka (on this forum)? If he is in top form and with full help of his friend God, he can easily contend with Messi for that title and moreover, he is the engine of the current Madrid. it's really a world of difference compared with the ronaldo thread......

Home of Barca Fans