Jude Bellingham

Givenchy

Generational gets thrown around a lot but this guy is it. Not just his talent but his attitude and leadership at such a young age.. sucks he plays for Madrid but it's hard to dislike him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This ham is unbelivable, he makes it so simple. No fancy stuff, no unnecessary dribbling, just output while beating the oppenents with the easiest skills. Reminds me of Iniesta.

Porque

Haram is physically too much for the farmers of Spanish and Italian football. It's like putting an African U20 player in the U17 World Cup.

Let's see how he and Madrid do against the English sides this year. That is always their cryptonite.

But kudos for Perez identifying their physical gap in midfield and trying to rectify it by signing Camavinga, then Tchoumeni, then Haram in consecutive markets.

With 250m to investment in midfield our direction would likely have been much much different (Not that Cama and Tchou have been huge success themselves to be fair).

fergus90

Generational gets thrown around a lot but this guy is it. Not just his talent but his attitude and leadership at such a young age.. sucks he plays for Madrid but it's hard to dislike him.
Yup 100%. Even worse for me he was a Birmingham City player and a Real Madrid player but I can’t help but like him.

I knew he’d be a great signing. The guy was leading by example in Dortmund at 17 years old. Unique mentality.

Home of Barca Fans