Jude Bellingham

snowy

EiHMFcGWkAAMolV

2019/2020 EFL Young Player of the Season Award winner

Jude-Bellingham.jpg

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/379868/Show/Jude-Bellingham

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jude-bellingham/profil/spieler/581678

Birmingham City retired his Number 22 when BVB signed him for 22 Mil [hehe] and a cool 3 mil annual paycheck. He was a fans' favorite from the get go as he started playing for their under-18 team at 14 and a year later, he joined their under-23 team.

Super composed on the ball, with top finisher Haaland as his sempai, he could turn lethal like John Preston inside a pitch black cramped box.

and also!

Number 22 Kaka ... Ziyech ... Ansu :cool:

olivis

Dortmund have some serious talent walking around. Not just a bunch of talents that will made a decent carreer, but serious talents who will probably end up being the best or one of the best on their position.

Rory

Part of the england squad for the upcoming fixtures. Him, Camavinga and Gravenberch are ones to look out for the future of midfield. Seem to have all the requirements for modern football

Yannik

Impressive game vs City and very consistent and good talent from what I've seen. Big workhorse with the most distance covered in almost every match, also strong defensively and good on the ball. A light version of Kimmich that just needs to add some end product to him..

snowy

He's tops! Best BVB player on the pitch vs City. Ran close to 12k but it's not just the distance, it was smart movement. DAZN commentator joked he was even directing Can were to go.

Robbed the goal too, dunno what papadoc ref was thinking. His contract till 2022/23 doesn't have a release clause so if BVB doesn't make CL, he's sure to get many suitors.

fergus90

I always find him very impressive, however Yannik is right in that he lacks a bit of a vision for a pass unless it’s directly straight in front of him.

The disallowed goal was an absolute joke. If anything Ederson fouled him.

Hurts me to say that too as he’s a Birmingham academy graduate :lol:

Last edited:

Porque

Very high ceiling. Looks good. Contract length is concerning considering what they paid for him.

Wonder if Dortmund need to time their sales a bit better though.

Sancho for example looks like his transfer value has gone down since the past two seasons. Should have sold when the big offers were there but got too greedy. Probably because of the Dembele sale.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unpopular opinion here, he never impressed me whenever I watched him played for Dortmund this season. Energetic, all of the place on the pitch and not technically gifted. However this is expected given he is only 17, still raw.

Yannik

Unpopular opinion here, he never impressed me whenever I watched him played for Dortmund this season. Energetic, all of the place on the pitch and not technically gifted. However this is expected given he is only 17, still raw.

For his age he is already very mature imo. He is sort good at everything, especially in defense. But he is also that type of niche player that isnt excelling in any category, his passing is good but can still improve, his technique is good but can still improve. He is already a regular starter at Dortmund and playing for an English nationalteam that is individually very well rounded. I think that in around 4-5 years he will go for a very high sum.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For his age he is already very mature imo. He is sort good at everything, especially in defense. But he is also that type of niche player that isnt excelling in any category, his passing is good but can still improve, his technique is good but can still improve. He is already a regular starter at Dortmund and playing for an English nationalteam that is individually very well rounded. I think that in around 4-5 years he will go for a very high sum.

I don't know how he will progress, but you could be right. It is incredible how Dortmund consistently manages to attract these young players all around Europe to join them. It is a double edge sword in my opinion, on the one hand they build up this reputation to regularly play young players, polish them and prepare them for something bigger ahead and receive lucrative profit from selling them; on the other hand their result on the pitch might suffer and slide a bit by fielding a lot of younger, less than established players regularly.

Porque

He will be Back at a PremierLeague team next Summer.

I wonder if Dortmund have an auto renewal clause, because if not they are in trouble.

Home of Barca Fans