Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I feel like you elevated my IQ levels so much. Your contribution on this forum is of great value to us, keep posting!

La LL

Generally Delightful
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I feel like you elevated my IQ levels so much. Your contribution on this forum is of great value to us, keep posting!

Geez Raed. I've never seen you pile up so much praise for a poster before.

BarcaGirl

Mourinho wins the title and still finds time to criticise Pep. What a guy.

I'm seriously starting to believe, that Mou has a massive man crush on Pep. I mean, he talks about him all the time, but after all he's the coach of the mighty Real Madrid. Therefore he has to hide his feelings and must act rude and obnoxious.

Pep & Mou = Still a greater Lovestory than Twilight

:wub:

MasterMind

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I feel like you elevated my IQ levels so much. Your contribution on this forum is of great value to us, keep posting![/QUOTE WOW,glad that I could provide some enlightenment so much so that your intelligence quotient underwent improvement as a direct result thereof!!!!

Cataloniakid

Mourinho: "I've known Pep since he was a player and I as an assistant. I keep a good memory of him. Later, people change and life changes"

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't get it. I got sent to the principals office for declaring my love to that girl.
I miss the days because if I can live those again... Instead of being mean to her, I'd go straight to her and express my love. It still hurts that I didn't do that when I could, the girl turned out to be an angel. No wonder we were such a cute couple, had such a great chemistry and every body in my class thought we were actually having an affair(Even though I was being a fucking ass hole to her!!)

Maria

dt_exclusive_an_interview_with_a_young_jose_mourinho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans