Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Jose was actually quite good looking back in the day and in light of statement,let me just add that I am a female :lol:!!!!His wife Tami looks way beyond her years,in other words 'old' and if I recall,he stated that he can't even change a light bulb and that his wife wears the pants at home in one of his interviews which in totality,could offer an explanation as to why he likes to be so 'controlling' to the point of madness (I say that loosely) in the 'working' environment.Also I would additionally like to add that Pep is one smart dresser,Jose on the other hand looks like an overworked physical education teacher.

Picture or it did not happen;)

To my mother's defence those comments mostly came during his Chelsea spell where he was not that worn out. Now it is just, "how is Mourinho and Pep doing":lol:.

Well that might explain his character:lol:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Jose was actually quite good looking back in the day and in light of statement,let me just add that I am a female :lol:!!!!His wife Tami looks way beyond her years,in other words 'old' and if I recall,he stated that he can't even change a light bulb and that his wife wears the pants at home in one of his interviews which in totality,could offer an explanation as to why he likes to be so 'controlling' to the point of madness (I say that loosely) in the 'working' environment.Also I would additionally like to add that Pep is one smart dresser,Jose on the other hand looks like an overworked physical education teacher as of recent.

I did hear that a lot of women find Mourinho attractive.

gingerless

Bruh don't degrade women like that

??????

originaljosephd.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead
I agree with putogusiluz8, what you see at first is obsession but there are emotions there. going to RM was like what a sore ex that still loves you would do...

There are emotions behind obsession too. ;)

Love is not destructive and bitter. Don't give love a bad name.

Yugo Count Dante

"I've never tried to hide my flaws. However, some people have different personalities, the hide, but eventually time takes care to show it all. Not normal is to sell an image of perfection because in the end it shows that none is perfect, "said Mourinho, referring to Guardiola, though without naming it. "I know him since he was a player and I assistant. I keep it a very good memory. Then life changes, people change,"

:rolleyes:

Chainsaw

Killahead
"I've never tried to hide my flaws. However, some people have different personalities, the hide, but eventually time takes care to show it all. Not normal is to sell an image of perfection because in the end it shows that none is perfect, "said Mourinho, referring to Guardiola, though without naming it. "I know him since he was a player and I assistant. I keep it a very good memory. Then life changes, people change,"

:rolleyes:

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans