Jose Enrique

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he is good, if he came he would become spain NT LB too
and also Rosell and Zubi said they like players that want to join us and Jose in last few interviews said if Barcelona called him, he wouldnt think a second

And he said the same thing bout Madrid too... :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah thats true :D but José have marcelo and cuntrao so I doubt he would buy enrique

yeah.

but I think Rosell meant he'd want to buy those players who make it a point as 'either barca or stay put' like Cesc or Sanchez. So he won't be needing to enter into a bidding war... Jose would jump at the chance of signing for any of the top club out there, not just us. Just saying

Sewelly

Not much talk lately... so is he going to sign for one of Pool & Arsenal then?

I'm not sure. It seems it's pretty certain he wont sign a new deal, wouldn't surprise me if interested parties are willing to let this go to the end of the window where there's a chance we'll panic and they could get him for a cheaper price.

Robbie

Gibbs has Saha's ankles and Hargreaves' knees. I'd rather we played someone who could last more than a few matches.

Bergkamp10

I would too but Arsenal care more about saving money than winning trophies so we'll play Gibbs with Traore and Vermaelen as backup. Shame as Enrique is superb.

Bergkamp10

I dunno if we'll get Enrique, still think Wenger will persist with Gibbs. You heard anything else about Arsenal transfers Ed?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I dunno if we'll get Enrique, still think Wenger will persist with Gibbs. You heard anything else about Arsenal transfers Ed?

All I know is that your are targeting and are favourites to sign Mata and Enrique. You have registered your interested in both players, though I am unsure if you have made an official bid for either player yet.

If Nasri and/or Cesc leaves then obviously you will need to replace them in your squad.

I suspect Nasri will leave, I had heard that he has agreed with City in principal but hasn't signed anything atm.

You also want a centre back and have registered your interest with Samba and Jagielka.

I think you know as much if not more than I though, because the stuff I get is from the same circle of people that are on twitter spouting their news about arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans