Jordi Alba

SeloBarca

Just beeing named Alba, the same as one of the hottest women in the world and the reason you watched Dark Angel, is reason enough to get him :p

Rollovinho

What a game tonight tonight, what a game!

Demolished Madrid's right side, played as left back and left me speechless. I hope he is our first choice because of many reasons.

He is clearly motivated against Real. He wouldn't cost much. He is our homegrown player.

B

beautifulgame

y u botch chance for big success? #feelsbadman

good game otherwise.

M

mitkoa7x

I hope he stay far away from our club

HomerStranglesBart1.gif

AL-MALKI

Looooool looks like that’s the verdict for my comment
Almost every one thinks he was great for me didn’t like what I saw from him
He looked vulnerable when rm attacked not a solid display at the back
When he goes up the field messed up a couple of good chances every cross he made was bad,
he easily gave the ball away too many times to rm players without making them break a sweat for it and a weak physical presence
The only good thing I saw is his pace not a lot of good LBs available on the market but he wouldn’t be my 1st pick

Co0ter

I didn't see a phenomenal performance either. He lost the ball upfront easily quite a few times, didn't take his chances and was a bit out of place when defending. Valencia's defense didn't play good, Real Madrid just also struggled to finish their chances. He is weaker than Adriano at defending, I don't want him. I rather put that money towards signing a world-class taller, defensive LB to replace our current world-class LB Abidal. We could easily promote a youth player as 3rd string and bring in a world-class defensive LB...which is what we need.

Home of Barca Fans