Jordi Alba

Superfly

Banned
n_valencia_jordi_alba-728426.jpg

Maria

orly?

thats super cheap if true, nice buy.

It's not that cheap, considering that he's in his last year of contract and that he's just another midget defender who doesn't know how to deffend. Not to mention that his behaviour ona football pitch would put Marcelo to shame.

Superfly

Banned
It's not that cheap, considering that he's in his last year of contract and that he's just another midget defender who doesn't know how to deffend. Not to mention that his behaviour ona football pitch would put Marcelo to shame.

:lol:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Juan Arango ‏ @JuanG_Arango Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
jordi alba will move to Barça. Move to be made official at end of season. First signing of Vilanova era.

La Masia ‏ @Youngcules Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Barcelona have closed a deal with Valencia left back Jordi Alba for €13M. Transfer to be announced at end of season. (via gentevalencia)

Caramel

1,70m. Same height as I am. I feel short and...I'm a girl.Another midget in the team.
But hey, we've been pretty okay ( euphemism) for a midget team. :thumbsup2:

ammarfcb

ze special one

but...

Superfly

Banned
Juan Arango ‏ @JuanG_Arango Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
jordi alba will move to Barça. Move to be made official at end of season. First signing of Vilanova era.

La Masia ‏ @Youngcules Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Barcelona have closed a deal with Valencia left back Jordi Alba for €13M. Transfer to be announced at end of season. (via gentevalencia)

Our true lost Catalan son has returned :cool:

Home of Barca Fans