João Laporta

Messigician

Who’s that one guy on here that would get upset when ppl called Laporta upset and said they’re awful people for fat shaming?

Come on out tubby

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Deco: "A new direction is fundamental and the president agrees with me on this. A change is needed. There is a method that is finished."

"We have to pick someone who will break with the past once and for all and move towards a new model."

Basically saying Xavi’s method doesn’t work, which I agree but still. Thought we could at least make it to Quarter/Semi final of CL with some luck but after saying that wouldn’t be surprised if the team pretty much give up now.

FinBarcelonafan

Deco: "A new direction is fundamental and the president agrees with me on this. A change is needed. There is a method that is finished."

"We have to pick someone who will break with the past once and for all and move towards a new model."

Basically saying Xavi’s method doesn’t work, which I agree but still. Thought we could at least make it to Quarter/Semi final of CL with some luck but after saying that wouldn’t be surprised if the team pretty much give up now.
Finally someone says these things. We are past it.

Wambo

Deco has standards thankfully
Finally someone says these things. We are past it.
"Despite the interview occurring in his native language, and the statements being up for several days, NdS and Deco have since claimed this was a misunderstanding, and he was referring to their spending and not their style of play."

Nothing will change.

Messigician

"Despite the interview occurring in his native language, and the statements being up for several days, NdS and Deco have since claimed this was a misunderstanding, and he was referring to their spending and not their style of play."

Nothing will change.
Awwwww he really said that?

But I already spent so much time using Deco to slander Xavi

Birdy

Joan Laporta was very angry after the game yesterday. In the VIP area he shouted and threw sandwich trays. [
@esport3
]

So, we have a bozo presi with anger managment issues, who becomes a laughing stock every time...

Throw some water into your face, get a grip, and start taking sensible decisions. You are destroying the club...

Birdy

Apparently he tried to persuade Allemany to come back, and received a big NO

How stupid to first undermine his authority with a nobody like Deco, then succumbe to nobody's requests for full power.. But how pathetic as well to come back now crying and pleading for return...

I will say this again: 2021 will go down as the elections that put the final nail on Barca's coffin

BJJ

I don't even know what to make of the club anymore. It's in total disarray. May as well sell it to UAE or Qatar. Socis be damned. Those fools have contributed to the downfall too, voting these puppets in.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Frenkie and Araujo will stay!

"Nothing will happen," Deco told Movistar when asked about the duo (Frenkie and Araujo)
"They have a contract and we want to keep the best. And they are the best. They are footballers of the present and the future. They are players who have earned the right to be at Barca and they have earned the respect of the fans and the club. We want to continue counting on them."

Home of Barca Fans