João Laporta

JamDav1982

Barca media again saying Barcelona want to keep Felix.

If that happens and Barca pay a fee that is bordeline corruption and all about Mendes.

Porque

Cancelo for 20-25m is good business though.

Reports we want to spend big on a DMC this summer. Hopefully it isn't a Mendes dud like Florentino Luis.

Windhook

With Deco in charge of things expect some more Mendes players coming in. I'd say the Mourinho thing is still far in orbit, unlikely in my view. It will be a riot.

delancey

Honestly… he deserves to be kicked out for hiring Xavi.

Deceitful. Oblivious. Wasteful. Nepotistic.

Out of my club. 😤

khaled_a_d

Which Mendes clients did we sign under Laporta? Only Cancelo and Felix on loan deals, along the renewal of our own young players.

I would say it was all good deals.

People has panicked for a year that Ruben Neves will be signed, turned out we didn't and the board would have signed Zubimendi if we had any money.

People need to stop being allergic to the guy, he will use our name in the media and will help his clients as he can just like any agent, but in the end we do the best for the club (well, at least that is how they see it).

The loans were success for both the club and the players considering the situation of the parties involved.

No way in the middle of the season we will say anything to the media other than we are buying them. Keep morals high and do a free favour to the agents.

Porque

Which Mendes clients did we sign under Laporta? Only Cancelo and Felix on loan deals, along the renewal of our own young players.

People has panicked for a year that Ruben Neves will be signed, turned out we didn't and the board would have signed Zubimendi if we had any money.

People need to stop being allergic to the guy, he will use our name in the media and will help his clients as he can just like any agent, but in the end we do the best for the club (well, at least that is how they see it).

The loans were success for both the club and the players considering the situation of the parties involved.

No way in the middle of the season we will say anything to the media other than we are buying them. Keep morals high and do a free favour to the agents.

True, but the rumours were that Xavi put his foot down against the signing of Ruben Neves.

The fear is of what could potentially ensue with the coaching hire and Felix signing.

Windhook

It's not exclusive to Laporta, Barto did good deal of business with Mendes as well. Both parties have historically good relations, but it's been mostly at Barca's expense. Mostly bad signings.

serghei

The club need to be sold because every president that gets elected only thinks short-term and hire a bunch of their buddies.
Laporta has done the same. Back in 2003 he managed to put together a great team. This time it's a team full of retards.

In 2-3 years someone else will be elected and do the same while start all over again.

So that's why the club need to be sold.

2003 football scenery and today football scenery is like night and day.

You spend 500 dollars on something that turns out to be worth 10 dollars, you need to bring 490 dollars to make up for it.

You can fuck up, sure, but once you do, you have to be held accountable. Bartomeu is fully enjoying life atm. All the shit he did, he did at the club's expense. He is clean as virgin Mary. :lol:

There is zero accountability on a Barca president. He gets elected, gambles with the club's money, and if things go to shit, he leaves and lets the next guy scrape the shit off the walls.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
2003 football scenery and today football scenery is like night and day.

You spend 500 dollars on something that turns out to be worth 10 dollars, you need to bring 490 dollars to make up for it.

You can fuck up, sure, but once you do, you have to be held accountable. Bartomeu is fully enjoying life atm. All the shit he did, he did at the club's expense. He is clean as virgin Mary. :lol:

There is zero accountability on a Barca president. He gets elected, gambles with the club's money, and if things go to shit, he leaves and lets the next guy scrape the shit off the walls.

Which is why the current model simply doesn't work.
There are no one who will hold these losers accountable as the socis are useless. Now all these deals Laporta have done since being elected, we only know the minor details about it. Who knows what we'll find out in a few years.

serghei

Which is why the current model simply doesn't work.
There are no one who will hold these losers accountable as the socis are useless. Now all these deals Laporta have done since being elected, we only know the minor details about it. Who knows what we'll find out in a few years.

I don't care that much tbh about Laporta. I am for selling the club anyway. Bartomeu exposed it all for me. The inefficiency of the model for modern era.

It was nice until 2008, playing with no shirt sponsor or paying Unicef ourselves to bear their logo on our front shirt, but that is history. Too much money in the game these days.

malvolio

I don't care that much tbh about Laporta. I am for selling the club anyway. Bartomeu exposed it all for me. The inefficiency of the model for modern era.

It was nice until 2008, playing with no shirt sponsor or paying Unicef ourselves to bear their logo on our front shirt, but that is history. Too much money in the game these days.
Going by current affairs the model would be for Qatar/Saudis to buy all the major clubs and have a league between them. What's the point?

I'd impose salary caps. At least idiots like Mbappe stop earning 100M a season.

malvolio

"Good deals" while one is a bench warmer and team's season is done in January. Killer deals!

"The loans were succes" - mate, watch another sport. Football ain't for you.

Home of Barca Fans