João Laporta

Windhook

You can't stop the market bubble with regulations. At some point football will implode worldwide and focus on a single league, which is likely to be the EPL.

serghei

Going by current affairs the model would be for Qatar/Saudis to buy all the major clubs and have a league between them. What's the point?

I'd impose salary caps. At least idiots like Mbappe stop earning 100M a season.

The point is to ignore the funding and focus on the teams. If all teams get huge money from billionaires... then it's even playing ground.

People ignore unfavorable details all the time, quite skilled at this.

I fail to see the benefit of getting dicked by teams like Tottenham financially. Is this supposed to be noble? :lol:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fat pig needs to go. He used to know how to pick s team. Now that's gone and all is left is fat man as president with his cronies running the show.

No accountability.

Total-Football

Fat pig needs to go. He used to know how to pick s team. Now that's gone and all is left is fat man as president with his cronies running the show.

No accountability.
Built a whole career on a mistake, I.e, failing to sign Beckham and getting ronney instead + surrounding himself with a solid team, which is not the case in this term.

Iniesta Ultra

Honestly… he deserves to be kicked out for hiring Xavi.

Deceitful. Oblivious. Wasteful. Nepotistic.

Out of my club. 😤

I don't blame him for giving Xavi a chance which should've ended long ago. But can't forgive him for letting Xavi waste our levers. Hope he learned his lesson but not sure he has since Xavi hasn't been fired yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't blame him for giving Xavi a chance which should've ended long ago. But can't forgive him for letting Xavi waste our levers. Hope he learned his lesson but not sure he has since Xavi hasn't been fired yet.

Not an issue with giving Xavi the chance. Or results.

Point is: a fucking blind man knows we play shit football.

And to top it all, they are trying to convince us it's great and media is to blame for it all.

Total-Football

At worst it s the new Leeds Fc.
At best the new Ac Milan.
Club is finished.

U cannot sign clown players for a decade, sign puppet managers nobody heard of for a decade, overspend recklessly over a decade, manage finances horribly for a decade without a culmination in disaster.

The fork route is this: either we are non competitive in the foreseeable future in the hope of slowly starting from scratch, or sell shares of the club.

FC barcelona as we know it is finished.

Home of Barca Fans