João Laporta

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
All those names besides Messi were criticized constantly on here back then

Liverpool put us to sword without Salah and Mane. Fucking Origi and Shaqiri obliterated us. Man, that was as much as on EV as it was on the players imploding. Just pathetic all around.

delancey

crapverde :lol: In defense for him, we didnt had best players, we had good players and should have surely played with more entertainment but that was his style.

Yeah mate! I hardly ever tuned in to watch La Liga games under Valverde, as I found his brand of football so boring. The only highlight under Valverde was Messi and Suarez, a feat any manager would have achieved. 😅

Messigician

Sources directly from the club say that Bar?a will not take any decision. Koeman is staying.

? @sport

Stinky fat Catalan, as [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] said he doesn't make a decision until he's forced to

Messigician

Confirmed he's staying, he has Laporta's trust and confidence

Koeman will remain in office despite the two consecutive defeats, in the Cl?sico and today against Rayo. Laporta remains calm and the game against Kiev is crucial [sport]

🚨[ @Elwood_White🥇] | Koeman will NOT be fired in the coming hours. There will be no decision today.

Confirmed by: @HelenaCondis and @mundodeportivo ✅

Barcilliant

Confirmed he's staying, he has Laporta's trust and confidence

Koeman will remain in office despite the two consecutive defeats, in the Cl?sico and today against Rayo. Laporta remains calm and the game against Kiev is crucial [sport]

🚨[ @Elwood_White🥇] | Koeman will NOT be fired in the coming hours. There will be no decision today.

Confirmed by: @HelenaCondis and @mundodeportivo ✅

Koeman is not Rijkaard and this is not 2004. What is Laporta up to? I'm beginning to get paranoid now. Thought Barto was Perez bitch but it appears Laporta is too.
We are Barca. We can't find 12 million to sack him? Come on!!

El Gato

Villarato!
It is uncanny how knee jerk he is. Up there with Perez on that front. Feels like the Benitez sack where he got fired not after the 4-0 vs Barca (equivalent being Benfica probably) but several weeks after he sent ineligible Cheryshev out vs Cadiz to eliminate us from Copa.

Man has zero plan. He’s just vibin and goes whichever way wind blows.

Messigician

It is uncanny how knee jerk he is. Up there with Perez on that front. Feels like the Benitez sack where he got fired not after the 4-0 vs Barca (equivalent being Benfica probably) but several weeks after he sent ineligible Cheryshev out vs Cadiz to eliminate us from Copa.

Man has zero plan. He?s just vibin and goes whichever way wind blows.

How is it knee-jerk he's gone in summer if club had money

JohnN

We wasted the whole summer and all the time until now on a bad coach. Just to save an amount of money that Barca can easily justify spending, no matter the financial situation.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We wasted the whole summer and all the time until now on a bad coach. Just to save an amount of money that Barca can easily justify spending, no matter the financial situation.

Agree and even among local journalists there was a growing sentiment the decision to sack was more borne out of the rising anger towards Laporta for failing to react sooner

There may be justifiable financial reasons or a strategy we are unclear of but that too is on Laporta to convey them to the fanbase - preaching patience when we had all lost patience before June was an exercise in futility

Of course, citing finances would likely have destabilized the club further which makes it all a difficult predicament to be in but it was all in direct contrast to everything he has conveyed since March - this is the difficulties of leadership, you have to assume decisions. Here, while I love Laporta in general, he has to assume failure wrt Koeman

Because irregardless, now Xavi will take over mid season without a proper pre-season or say in the squad. Moreover, I think expectations on results should be tempered until 12 months from now when he will have enough time to have those under his belt. However, what I am sure of until then is that this team will evoke more joy now than it has under Koeman

Home of Barca Fans