João Laporta

Messigician

🚨[ @moillorens🥇] | Ronald Koeman isn't going to forgive even a single penny to the club following the termination of his contract. #FCBlive

Wtf bros

No more budget for January?

Nazario1985

Laporta should stop expecting charity and favoritism from everyone, first Tebas now Koeman.

why on earth would he forgive a single penny from his money ?

iniestaGOAT

He'd better do that asap but they already survived way too much for me to believe they will be gone anytime soon.

Laporta been trying, but they wont leave. I am sure if the fans, xavi and laporta went at it together it would be easier.

Sergi Roberto is arleady on the brinks

iniestaGOAT

Great chat between FabRomano and Juan Marti, Sam Marsden

Few highlights:
- Laporta decided to fire Koeman on the spot, when on the plane after a short char with Yuste.
He, then, went to Koeman's seat and informed him, who in turn went to inform his assistants
Crazy incident

- Laporta does not think Xavi is ready.
His plan this season was to keep Koeman until the summer, and then hire a WC coach.
The fact that things were deteriorating with Koeman made him change his mind, but the only available at the moment was the not-ready Xavi

-Juan Marti confirms what some of us have been saying here:
Xavi wants to play exactly how Pep played in 2011, a carbon-copy 10 years later with question marks about whether he realizes the developments in football these years

What development in football? That 2011 team would beat any team. There just hasnt been any team capable of performing like the 2011 team.

Peps city has never had world beaters. de bryune? Aguero? Give me a break. They are good but they arent Prime barca madrid good of pep and mourinho era

vegitot

What development in football? That 2011 team would beat any team. There just hasnt been any team capable of performing like the 2011 team.

Peps city has never had world beaters. de bryune? Aguero? Give me a break. They are good but they arent Prime barca madrid good of pep and mourinho era

It is not Barca 2011 vs current teams. It is how Xavi wants current Barca play like 2011 team which is somewhat impossible. Anyway, will see Xavi's work soon.

iniestaGOAT

It is not Barca 2011 vs current teams. It is how Xavi wants current Barca play like 2011 team which is somewhat impossible. Anyway, will see Xavi's work soon.

I know its not 2011 barca vs current teams. Obviously.

Iam saying the style of football is not out of date.

Porque

On the positive, the Pep way of attacking in 2011 is way more intelligent than what LE, Valverde and Koeman presented in the final third during these years.

If Xavi can express similar ideas with his own adaptations then it can only benefit young players like Pedri, Gavi, Ansu.

Part of our recent woes was that the attacking third lacked ideas and we got conformed to the same patterns for 5 years now (Messi&Inshallah, Alba overlap)

But its obvious that sparring in Qatar is no great development platform. When i went to Asia a decade a go I was a damn superstar because my ideas were fresh (for asia), but now everyone is doing that in sports marketing. Xavi is that in Qatar right now. Lets see how it is bsck in Europe.

Yeah... i just referenced myself in the same paragraph as Xavi.

Last edited:

vegitot

On the positive, the Pep way of attacking in 2011 is way more intelligent than what LE, Valverde and Koeman presented in the final third during these years.

If Xavi can express similar ideas with his own adaptations then it can only benefit young players like Pedri, Gavi, Ansu.

Part of our recent woes was that the attacking third lacked ideas and we got conformed to the same patterns for 5 years now (Messi&Inshallah, Alba overlap)

Can he teach any of them to score a goal like Messi did vs Real Madrid in 2011 semi final though :boss:

BBZ8800

I know its not 2011 barca vs current teams. Obviously.

Iam saying the style of football is not out of date.

Do you have any proofs for that?

Let's say, Pep, Barca, Spain winning anything after 2012?

Or, the eternaly alibi answer: we just hadn't executed it properly :lol:

WHAT IF it can be executed properly only in the 100% perfect circumstances, aka = never again without Messi-Xavi-Iniesta + Pep + naive opponents?

iniestaGOAT

WHAT IF it can be executed properly only in the 100% perfect circumstances, aka = never again without Messi-Xavi-Iniesta + Pep + naive opponents?

Are you dumb? Try posting in english language so I can understand what you are saying.

Try again.

BADGERBHOY

Peps teams have managed to dominate German and English football since he left us.
So any of your agenda driven nonsense is just that.
I would love to have him back here but unfortunately it will never happen.

FC B

Laporta been trying, but they wont leave. I am sure if the fans, xavi and laporta went at it together it would be easier.

Sergi Roberto is arleady on the brinks

As far as I remember, in the summer he didn't try to push any of the dinosaurs out of the club like he did to other players but only proposed a salary cut for them too. Ofc they won't leave without being pressured to do so. For me it's almost impossible to make the fans and Xavi push them out of the club openly and imo Laporta didn't even try to do this by himself.

Home of Barca Fans