Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I really think he can make it. He's done really well at West Brom but Hodgeson keeps playing Fortune over him (I have no idea why!) He's never really had a run in the team at Arsenal and I don't think the 4-3-3 really suits him. But if he learn to adapt to a front 3 position or as a lone striker then he can make it. He has lots of ability but as I said, he never gets a run in the team. The loan should do him a lot of goof because we'll really need him next season if Arshavin and Rosicky leave.

Glad were on the same page :D
Vela Hernandez Gio

Our future attacking trio!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Looks pretty good! Lets hope Vela can learn from Hernandez and work harder. He's a bit of a party boy if you know what I mean.

As much as a party boy as Gio?

Hernandez would do himself a favour by staying away from those two, or the Mexican team in general for that matter. Their parties are legendary.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It just might.

To be fair there really isn't anyone on Man Utd. that I hate right now besides Rooney who is just a dumb chav, I mean Nani and Anderson are annoying but they aren't as bad as the cunts that Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea field regularly. I hate Fergie but it's a respectful sort of hatred. I should be grateful it was Fergie who got to the kid before Wenger or Rafa Benitez anyway, a year under one of those two and he's probably be as big of a douchenozzle as so many other talents the Premiership has destroyed. I can't really blame Alex for Ronaldo or Rooney, he might have indulged them but they were going to be huge douches no matter where they were developed.

I'm surprised you find Nani just annoying. I figure you'd either love or hate him. but yeah, now GNev has retired there's no one that's really unlikeable on the United squad bar Rooney. although I guess Nani could go either way for a lot of people.

and yeah, I'm glad Chico went to United too. best place for him, really.

Fergie has a great eye for South American talent (Forlan, Kleberson, Veron, the Da Silvas, Anderson, Chico) but he doesn't always have the insight in what ways to best use it.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
You mean americAn talent?
Hernandez ain't south American lol but from north America but I think u know that ;)

I think vela n Gio have learned there lesson..

iookram

I hope that he joins us. Come on, there's no way he'll stay at Man Utd for his whole career. He'll probably want to succeed in La Liga like Hugo Sanchez.

Footiefan

I hope that he joins us. Come on, there's no way he'll stay at Man Utd for his whole career. He'll probably want to succeed in La Liga like Hugo Sanchez.

How do you know that? Did he say that or is it a GOAL movie where a Mexican lad moves to La liga..

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
But he's doing well there why move...

I don't see him moving anytime soon. As much as I dislike him being at Man U, they love him there and I'm sure he loves it there as well. Just good to see him breaking through like this!

Home of Barca Fans