Ivan Rakitić

RMU ReBorn

That was my point ...
The managers who've stood by Valverde were nothing special and didn't last long either...

Check out the Valverde thread to see what people really think of him ...
That thread is cancer . Bunch of glory hunting fanboys who still lives in 2009 . I've stopped posting anything there till Man shitty get booted out of Cl and Pl title race

Joan

That was my point ...
The managers who've stood by Valverde were nothing special and didn't last long either...

Check out the Valverde thread to see what people really think of him ...

Did Ronaldo play under Pep? Pogba?? Salah? Firmino??

Pep didn't buy a player x --> player x sucks. The worst point I've seen for a long time.

vlad

Pep didn't buy a player x --> player x sucks. The worst point I've seen for a long time.

And then there was a guy here saying how verratti destroyed rakitic in the match were rakitic when he went in verratti was not on the pitch anymore

Zidane82

I shouldn't really have to spend so much time explaining things to be honest ...

Soooooooo ..... someone said that all the managers played Rakitic so he must be good .... By introducing Pep into the narrative I was trying to say that all the managers since Pep were average at best and so the fact they all rated Rakitic is simply irrelevant .

It's a crime how we have basically wasted the best years of Messi ...

Home of Barca Fans