Ivan Rakitić

Zidane82

Happens when you play with worlds slowest Dm . secondly Rakitic wasn't playing as a winger . Get some basic knowledge before posting lame stuffs

Try reading posts 'in context' ...
I was responding to the previous post ... how poor is your comprehension?

RMU ReBorn

Try reading posts 'in context' ...
I was responding to the previous post ... how poor is your comprehension?

How pathetic is your footballing IQ to call someone a winger while he played in midfield last day ? Can't be worse than that .

Last edited:

Zidane82

How pathetic is your footballing IQ to call someone a winger while he played in midfield last day ? Can't be worse than that .

What are you people reading ..

I never suggested he'd played as a right winger !!

The guy above ( FCB1987) made a comment about him playing on the right wing and I simply replied to that post .

Read the other posts before attacking people fgs

RMU ReBorn

What are you people reading ..

I never suggested he'd played as a right winger !!

The guy above ( FCB1987) made a comment about him playing on the right wing and I simply replied to that post .

Read the other posts before attacking people fgs
He never played in right wings . certainly didn't played in Rw yesterday . Shows that you doesn't even follow Barca matches but will be the first one to jump in to Rakitic hate bandwagon . Exposed

RMU ReBorn

Yeah his 35 yard back pass to Pique was real class ;)

I'm still looking for a GIF of that 'pass' :)
Post the gifs of his interceptions and tackles as well . He wasn't the only player to backpass yesterday . He wasn't the one who gave most backpasses yesterday . :)

RMU ReBorn

Played in RCM yesterday and as a Dm in second half when we switched to 442 . I wonder how many players in our squad are versatile enough to switch positions in midfield depending on the managers tactics . No wonder why he is one of the most important player in our squad and one among the trusted players by managers for club and country

FCB1987

Banned
IMG_3171.jpg

That's what I mean by Rakitic playing right wing. It'll happen again if Messi starts at "right wing" like he did in Lucho's last season

Home of Barca Fans