Ivan Rakitić

Zidane82

Post the gifs of his interceptions and tackles as well . He wasn't the only player to backpass yesterday . He wasn't the one who gave most backpasses yesterday . :)

Again .... my point was about his 35 yard backpass .,

Read the actual words in my posts fgs

Zidane82

He never played in right wings . certainly didn't played in Rw yesterday . Shows that you doesn't even follow Barca matches but will be the first one to jump in to Rakitic hate bandwagon . Exposed

For the last time ... I didn't say he was playing as a right winger !
My comment was in reply to the guy who made that point !!!

I'm done with you .. you're clearly just trying to wind me up !!

Joan

For the last time ... I didn't say he was playing as a right winger !
My comment was in reply to the guy who made that point !!!

I'm done with you .. you're clearly just trying to wind me up !!

Right? You just said he's world's slowest RW. Nothing more. Can you read, RMU?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He never played in right wings . certainly didn't played in Rw yesterday . Shows that you doesn't even follow Barca matches but will be the first one to jump in to Rakitic hate bandwagon . Exposed

Where you start the game on the lineup and where you actually gravitate towards during the run of play can be different. Under Lucho, Raki certainly played mostly on the right flank, covering for Messi drifting towards the center.

RMU ReBorn

Where you start the game on the lineup and where you actually gravitate towards during the run of play can be different. Under Lucho, Raki certainly played mostly on the right flank, covering for Messi drifting towards the center.
sure but he didn't played as a winger nor did he stayed in that flank being a winger .

Zidane82

Right? You just said he's world's slowest RW. Nothing more. Can you read, RMU?

This is a joke right ?!

My comment was a light hearted ( funny) comment in response to the guy who actually did mention Rakitic playing as a right winger ....

Are there any other English speaking people in here ??

FCB1987

Banned
Maybe "winger" was the wrong term for me to use but the point is that he'll be spending most of the match on the right flank if Messi is still our right winger on paper.

Home of Barca Fans