Iker Casillas

ShandyFFM

why is diego lopez sooo good..... he looks huge in that little goal with his 196cm..... we need a big goalie too imo or casillas haha

Beast

The Observer
lol @all the above posts

you don't hear the shouts well and it's not reported in any of the big 4 papers (neither the Catalan or the Madridista ) yet a bunch of hopefuls on the forum heard their own version and interpreted :D

F

Flavia

Beast

The Observer

Apologies because i didn't read any of that when i opened all 4 of them ... i thought it would be headline news in the Catalan press but it's not
however even the links refer to Cadena Cope as the source not themselves which i find it a little hard to believe
with Iker stealing the controversy headline you would expect a lot more to talk about it so apart from Cadena cope no one validate the story

F

Flavia

Apologies because i didn't read any of that when i opened all 4 of them ... i thought it would be headline news in the Catalan press but it's not
however even the links refer to Cadena Cope as the source not themselves which i find it a little hard to believe
with Iker stealing the controversy headline you would expect a lot more to talk about it so apart from Cadena cope no one validate the story

Some ultras might be mad at him with the story of a player leaking things to the press, as he dates a journalist. But it won't escalate, imo. That's why there's no fuss. I doubt iker would leave even if mourinho stayed.

Home of Barca Fans