Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
From the substitution one could say he'd push David Villa all the way to keep on giving his best... One lucky thing for him is he would get to play around a very tired defense

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
What? You people, are blind, Afellays presence scared the Bilabao team, they never had a chance after he came on, awesome pressing and movement, he is brilliant! :worthy:

Mocro

What a perfect flawless debut! I was really impressed. It looked like he had been at Barca for years. So much for his critics that say he keeps the ball to himself too much...he really shut them up! :lol:

I was laying in bed with a headache...and got up when I saw him talking to someone on the bench, perparing for his first minutes. I thought that we'd go into extra time, didnt realize that in the copa del rey they used 'European' rules. :angry:

SeloBarca

imo i think it woulda been better if (ill call him Affelay, Ibra brings back many bad memories :p) woulda made his debut in a home game infront of the Barca crowd, to bad the next game is also away

Mocro

imo i think it woulda been better if (ill call him Affelay, Ibra brings back many bad memories :p) woulda made his debut in a home game infront of the Barca crowd, to bad the next game is also away

A reporter asked him how he wanted to be called. Afellay responded by saying, with whatever name you want. When the reporter said Ibra...Afellay said no, Ibi is better.

Home of Barca Fans