Harry Kane

serghei

Lol, Tom Brady just sent him a video and he said he's accomplished so much in his club career...

I mean, what the fuck, how dumb in the head and fake can you get? Guy literally won nothing in his whole career so far. :lol:

Morten

The guy just has no luck, does he?

30 goals in the league, and despite that, his campaign has been very low-key, not many talks about it, completely overshadowed by Haaland, in a team he could have been in.

His team massively let him down.

jamrock

Never ever sign a long term contract with spurs if you have ambitions of winning anything.

Could be a city right now.

Temptation

Best player in the league and best striker itw this season.

That Rottenham team is dreadful.

For me the third best striker of this era after RL9 and Pacman.

Best long passing you'll see in a striker.

BJJ

It's his fault really. Sticking with a shit club like Spurs. He really should have negotiated short 1 or 2 year contracts. Real waste. Would have been great at City. Would Real Madrid go for him? I'd hate to see him at a shitty club like Utd.

Andresito

Staff member
He's not even 30 yet, 5 years younger than Lewy. The team that buys him will probably have guaranteed goals for at least another 4 years.

Jenks

He's not even 30 yet, 5 years younger than Lewy. The team that buys him will probably have guaranteed goals for at least another 4 years.
Seems to have actually improved a bit physically as well. He had that injury a while ago where he looked like he'd lost a yard, but he's looked as powerful as ever this season.

fergus90

Seems to have actually improved a bit physically as well. He had that injury a while ago where he looked like he'd lost a yard, but he's looked as powerful as ever this season.
True, he looked physically done. Probably because he kept coming back and playing matches when he wasn’t 100% recovered.

I think he’s the most complete striker in world football.

Last edited:

Morten

He won't come here, not for at least another year, Lewy will make a ridiculous demand as he often does, and that will be that.

fergus90

He won't come here, not for at least another year, Lewy will make a ridiculous demand as he often does, and that will be that.
It’s Spurs last chance for any kind of fee though this summer. I can’t see Lewy selling to another PL club but i think if Benzema leaves there’s a big chance you get him.

Morten

It’s Spurs last chance for any kind of fee though this summer. I can’t see Lewy selling to another PL club but i think if Benzema leaves there’s a big chance you get him.

Besides, we are probably spending a fortune on a midfielder we don't really need(Perez is developing a fetish for those), and we probably like to have money in reserve for Haaland in a couple of years.

I don't see this one happening, though its probably better to spend big on Kane now, rather than wait on Haaland who will likely never come here.

Home of Barca Fans