Harry Kane

jamrock

Good move for him he'll score goals for fun there & win 7 league titles in a row, making up for all his years of losing at spurs.

Morten

Good move for him he'll score goals for fun there & win 7 league titles in a row, making up for all his years of losing at spurs.

Yeah, except the fact that holding the all-time topscorer title in EPL is a much better legacy than winning Bayerns 13th league title in a row or something, in my opninion for sure.

But i understand he wants to win some trophies.

jamrock

Yeah, except the fact that holding the all-time topscorer title in EPL is a much better legacy than winning Bayerns 13th league title in a row or something, in my opninion for sure.

But i understand he wants to win some trophies.

It definitely is, but like you said, he wants to win trophies, signing for Bayern is a cheat code to stack up league titles and they get lucky in the CL every now & then.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just hope Levy won't budge and demands 100m euros or pounds from Bayern. Reality is, he will probably get sold for around 80m, I'd guess.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will be another failing of Perez on the transfer market.

Not sure why Ancelotti puts up with this nonsense.

You guys didn't really seriously go for Kane. Saving all the money for Mbappe, makes little sense to go after Kane, both financially and sporting-wise. Mbappe will play CF.

Home of Barca Fans