Gareth Bale

Paganinisrvnge

Bale is not coming to Barcelona so I have no clue why people are trying to put him down and saying he's not good enough. It doesn't matter because he's not the type of player to suit Barcelona.

I do think, however, that if Real sold Ronaldo and bought Bale + Falcao; they would be much improved.

S

Smile

Not good enough? If it was a choice between Bale or Neymar it's a no brainer, Bale is the best of the 2 (right now), so if Neymar is being linked with Barcelona/Madrid and every other big club in the world then surely it's not wrong Bale being linked with big clubs too? He's one of the most exciting young talents out there that's for sure.

I'm not saying Bale is a WC player but he's playing at a WC level right now, the way Bale is playing right now is reminiscent of a young C.Ronaldo.

Last edited:
Bale is not coming to Barcelona so I have no clue why people are trying to put him down and saying he's not good enough. It doesn't matter because he's not the type of player to suit Barcelona.

I do think, however, that if Real sold Ronaldo and bought Bale + Falcao; they would be much improved.

Bale and Falcao are good, but they're not Ronaldo. I don't think anyone can replace Ronaldo, except Messi himself. Not to mention I don't see Atletico selling them Falcao. If Falcao goes, it'll probably be to Chelsea. IMO, RM are gonna get Cavani if Ronaldo leaves. They're probably gonna try to get Falcao first though.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
LB's taken by Alba, LW's taken by Iniesta. He'd be on the bench. Same goes for Real Madrid (Marcelo, Ronaldo). I can see Real getting him + Cavani if Ronaldo leaves though.

Yeah, he wouldn't start but he'd be more dangerous in offense playing as a LB than as a winger for us.

B

beautifulgame

well...

okay then. I don't have any words for you.

I can't even lol, i'm so appalled.

Continue to post about this on the interest.

Paganinisrvnge

Why would you be appalled? Neymar is disgustingly overrated. At least Bale has performed against quality opposition like the hat trick vs AC Milan.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I don't see a problem with people going nuts for Bale, you can clearly see that he can play football. At the moment especially, his new role is winning Tottenham football matches, which is something the best do. So beautifulgame, you obviously don't like Bale, but its simple enough to see why others might.

P.s. He's got Real Madrid written all over him, but he should stay in the prem and replace Giggs at Man Utd.

Trickykid

I really don't agree with these posts claiming that selling Cronaldo and buying X will improve RM. Ronaldo, no matter how despicable he is, is one of a kind. I don't believe for one second that anyone but Messi could surpass what he he's been doing over the past seasons with los merengues. Bale is nowhere near as good as him, and most likely won't ever be. Sure, Falcao is a brilliant striker, but not THAT much better than what Real already have at their disposal.
The way I see it, RM will be seriously hurt whenever Cronaldo decides to call it quits; replacing the worlds second best footballer just doesn't go unpunished.

Jenks

Why would you be appalled? Neymar is disgustingly overrated. At least Bale has performed against quality opposition like the hat trick vs AC Milan.

Inter. But yeah, the performance overall wasn't even that great to be honest. He just turned on the power when Inter were dominating (and winning 4-0) and did their tired legs on the break. He's very effective but very one-dimensional.

Home of Barca Fans