Gareth Bale

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I know I might sound like a douche but I wish fans would boo him more. He doesn't deserve to be in Real Madrid,he's taking the place from other players who deserve it more. He doesn't even try to learn Spanish which is as disrespectful as it gets.I wish fans give him hell at next game which is at home and hopefully force Perez to sell his donkey ass.

Bale's style of play simply doesn't suit La Liga. You should rather blame your president for refusing to realise that he's made a mistake in buying him for a farm.

El Gato

Villarato!
I know I might sound like a douche but I wish fans would boo him more. He doesn't deserve to be in Real Madrid,he's taking the place from other players who deserve it more. He doesn't even try to learn Spanish which is as disrespectful as it gets.I wish fans give him hell at next game which is at home and hopefully force Perez to sell his donkey ass.

Personifying Real Madrid "fans" right there mate. Be careful what you wish for or you may be sorely disappointed if he should ever score a winning goal in the big game like he has already. Booing is fine to get your own motivated or to spark a change, but it's not majorly his own fault.

All this malarky with him.. the whole source is not only in Perez's obsession with making his transfers work.. If Ronaldo ever bothered changing his ways and conceded his favourite position, his favourite free kicks, the whole team playing to get him 30 goals, we wouldn't be having this conversation.. Bale wouldn't have to play the CAM for no reason. Sigh.

Trickykid

Wanting to bully and harass you own players by booing them is just plain sad, and something I'll never understand.

Then again, I'm sure we have a few fans in here too, that would've loved to boo the likes of Dani or Piqué a season or two ago. If they bothered getting their asses up from their cozy armchairs, that is.

Beast

The Observer
He looked better when he drifted out left. Not a big fan of Bale, BUT I think people sometimes are way too harsh on him.

And I don't see why any Madrid player would despise him more than Cristiano who keep yelling at his team mates when they try to create chances for him while he's dicking around waiting for a tap-in or a chance to launch a long-shot.

Cristiano is great with his team mates on & off the pitch.. yes he yells but like normal friends you take the good & the bad and he is really very good with all of them.. you can see last night they just don't want to pass to Bale because you know 9 out of 10 he will lose the ball & he did it so often

Bale is clearly not trusted & not loved by the players... he thinks highly of himself while the rest around him know his real limitations.. this boy since he won La Decima has lost it ... he thinks he is the next big thing and can't see he is far far away from anything.. i hate to say but i'll take 31 year Ronaldo over him any day

he will be grilled in the Santiago Bernabeu.. i hope he just hand a transfer request and fuck off to the EPL where he will be king of the world.. not in Spain

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Imagine that your board buys some overrated shit player for huge money then benches one of your favorite players for him ,how would you feel? Also imagine that that player has a Lord Bendtner personality where he thinks that he's much better than he really is. Oh and that player also REFUSES TO LEARN SPANISH. How the hell can you expect him to communicate with and get trust of his teammates? And like that's not enough, that player is forced to start and minimize your chances of winning games. I don't care if he scores some big goals, he's still a donkey whose head got way too big for his shoulders. He ruins the balance and chemistry of our team and there's a reason that pretty much every single RM player hates him. We'd have much better chances to win tournament if he didn't play and you know it. Even if we didn't buy anybody for his place our team would still be stronger and you know it:

Navas/DDG
Danilo/Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos
James-Isco-Ronaldo
Benz​
And we'd still have Carvajal,Pepe,Casemiro,Kovačić,Cheryshev and Jese to come off the bench.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Imagine that your board buys some overrated shit player for huge money then benches one of your favorite players for him ,how would you feel? Also imagine that that player has a Lord Bendtner personality where he thinks that he's much better than he really is. Oh and that player also REFUSES TO LEARN SPANISH. How the hell can you expect him to communicate with and get trust of his teammates? And like that's not enough, that player is forced to start and minimize your chances of winning games. I don't care if he scores some big goals, he's still a donkey whose head got way too big for his shoulders. He ruins the balance and chemistry of our team and there's a reason that pretty much every single RM player hates him. We'd have much better chances to win tournament if he didn't play and you know it. Even if we didn't buy anybody for his place our team would still be stronger and you know it:

Navas/DDG
Modrić-Kroos
James-Isco-Ronaldo
Benz​
And we'd still have Carvajal,Pepe,Casemiro,Kovačić,Cheryshev and Jese to come off the bench.
Like you are describing Zlatan when he played for us. Luckily that ended after a season.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Navas/DDG
Modrić-Kroos
James-Isco-Ronaldo
Benz​

No one should be the AM but James. Isco can go to the right for all I care. Bale's favorite position is an SS in a 4 4 2. Except we have Jese, James all better than him there because they have much better close ball control.

raskolnikov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0pEtD7fQ3M

What, he speaks spanish now?
Obviously, i dont know spanish, so i dont know if his spanish is ok or not.

Good job after two years

giphy.gif

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Bale is clearly not trusted & not loved by the players... he thinks highly of himself while the rest around him know his real limitations.. this boy since he won La Decima has lost it ... he thinks he is the next big thing and can't see he is far far away from anything.. i hate to say but i'll take 31 year Ronaldo over him any day

Bale hasn't had his feet on the ground since his goals against us and Atletico. It doesn't look like he'll return from cloud nine anytime soon when British football 'experts' like Lineker write rubbish like this on Twitter:

[tw]635541827953774592[/tw]

Catalan Fan

Maybe, if it was, i hope this is a sign that Bale is actually in the process of learning spanish now. Its about time.

Looks like he's done a decent job of learning Spanish, fair play to him for that.Credit where it's due.

EDIT; I try and speak a "bit" when I go over, but the problem is when people reply.... speak so quickly ! Am soon lost :(

Last edited:

Morten

Looks like he's done a decent job of learning Spanish, fair play to him for that.Credit where it's due.

EDIT; I try and speak a "bit" when I go over, but the problem is when people reply.... speak so quickly ! Am soon lost :(

Yeah, thats the problem with spanish. The natives speaks it so fast that its more a long word then sentences.

Home of Barca Fans