Gareth Bale

Madness

Insane progress he has made in the last 2 years!!! His Growth Hormone definitely kicked into overdrive.

But....He still needs to learn to shoot with his right foot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Liverpool legend Toshack:
Bale would fit perfectly into the Barca style of play.
He is like a Rolls-Royce. He can play anywhere on the left and covers the whole field.
It has comes as no surprise to me - he could open a can of meat with his left foot and he is only 21-years-old.

B

blueduck

He's not on Messi's level or even Ronaldo's level but he's a quality player who could be the best left winger of his generation.

E

elricho

if he can keep up this form, he'd do nicely.

anyone else think he looks like a pokemon character?

beef-supreme

if he can keep up this form, he'd do nicely.

anyone else think he looks like a pokemon character?

I don't think he looks like a pokemon character.

V
V
V

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Gareth+Bale_Cornelius_Roddy+McDowall_Planet+of+the+Apes.jpg

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I remember when he still had that hair pin and was always adjusting it :lol: I didn't know his name back then but I called him "the hair pin dude" and was always looking for him when his team was playing. I figured out "the hair pin dude" and Gareth Bale are the same person after I googled his name and found some pictures of him :) Hopefully he can keep his form up!

Robbie

Most improved player in the world, and probably the fastest winger on earth. To be the best he'll have to start getting double figure goals/assists consistently and in higher numbers than the top 2 (Messi, Ronaldo). He's nowhere near them now, but because of his passport all the British journalists will be saying he is.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Most improved player in the world, and probably the fastest winger on earth. To be the best he'll have to start getting double figure goals/assists consistently and in higher numbers than the top 2 (Messi, Ronaldo). He's nowhere near them now, but because of his passport all the British journalists will be saying he is.
Exactly. He has the potential to be the best player in the world but he isn't there yet.

Home of Barca Fans