Gabriel Milito

iookram

We didn't concede then, and it was madrid. But when Milito plays, we concede. Betis, Gijon. I like the guy, but he's been terrible after the last injury. Pep shouldn't play him until he gets better.

How can he get better if he doesn't play?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ He just needs to find his confidence again...I mean, he was solid last season, surely he can't be absolute shit all of a sudden?

Galning

Yeah... After all... Form is temporary, class is permanent. We've got to continue supporting Milito.

That statement makes sense when you're in your twenties. It could be that he just lost it because he's getting old. (And he's had a lot of injuries lately.)

iookram

That statement makes sense when you're in your twenties. It could be that he just lost it because he's getting old. (And he's had a lot of injuries lately.)

He could be useful for perhaps until the end of next season. Promote Fontas this summer and have both Fontas and Milito in the squad until 2012 summer. But he'll(Milito) leave this summer anyway...

Galning

Aston Villa is intersted in signing him for free this summer. We shouldn't release him for free though, we always do that(see: Henry, Márquez,...) and it's stupid. At least let them pay us a bit.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Aston Villa is intersted in signing him for free this summer. We shouldn't release him for free though, we always do that(see: Henry, Márquez,...) and it's stupid. At least let them pay us a bit.

It does sound stuipd but we pay a LOT in wages to our players... So imagine if the player decided to sit his ass on our bench without playing much

Seamus

I thought he signed a new contract few weeks back no??

He needs to go at this stage though.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Milito ain't cutting it for me :/
And I thought Marquez contract ran till 2012? Didn't NY pay Barca little something? Something?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We didn't concede with him in the last match, right? ;)
Milito is not that bad. A very decent backup to have and I would prefer him to stay.
Pep trusts Sergi and Abidal at CB ahead and that is bad news for the Argentinian so I do guess he'll be out at the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans