Fernando Torres

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
ag9qik.gif

Sigh... this angle is what makes it look like it was a complete dive.

The other angle shows there was contact though.
your looking at it the wrong way. as the chilean player is running across him, his right knee hits torres's right foot, thus clipping him. there is no way he was diving.

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
am not sure even if he was acting, cause his right foot goes across and hits his left foot, and at that pace, you can understand the way he fell.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
You're trying too hard to defend him, I like the player but that was a completely blatant dive. The way he twists his body as he falls is so Ronaldo-esque, and even if he was clipped he just laid there like he just got shot. What a cunt move.

Barcafan 2304

You're trying too hard to defend him, I like the player but that was a completely blatant dive. The way he twists his body as he falls is so Ronaldo-esque, and even if he was clipped he just laid there like he just got shot. What a cunt move.

Agreed. He certainly made the most of it.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
your looking at it the wrong way. as the chilean player is running across him, his right knee hits torres's right foot, thus clipping him. there is no way he was diving.

Exactly, saw it many times in a rerun now, it looked theatral but was NOT diving at all ...
Chilean hit him in the leg, he missed a step and he fell as he tangled(damn dunno the right expression in eng) on his other foot ...
Also, it was not for yellow as was unintentional foul that didn't influence the action at the end.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

No I see the contact, but that's where everyone gets the idea that it was 100% a dive. It could have been mistaken that he had just tripped himself.

he was clipped for sure but the fall was definitely exaggerated. Not at all worth even a foul really, let alone a sending off.

people taking the troll too seriously

Who here is trolling?

Home of Barca Fans