FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Muniesa's unfortunately a crock. It's a real shame as he seems to be the most talented of the defenders at la Masia, but he's had enormous injuries over the pat two years.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the good thing is hopefully one of those many will stick for each spot and we will continue on a good cycle..

F

Flavia

tumblr_lqgu5tn7yr1qjhdkxo4_500.jpg

Isn't Fontas 21?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
12 y.o. Norwegian midfielder, Erik Botheim, has accepted a trial at the club after impressing

erik_botheim-245x300.jpg

"Many have said I have talent and I should develop my talent," Botheim told Lyn's official website.

"But I look forward to meeting the best players in the world in my age group and find out how I can become better than them."

WaveGnom

Just to get the information correct, he is actually 11 years and plays as a striker. He is a smart player with good skills at recieving the ball, has good vision and is dangerous in front of the goal.

3SamSoccer

Good post on Bothiem...does anyone have video of him playing. He must have Spanish relatives. I made a new video of Samuel Elwood 12yrs. We are still hoping for a look from Barca. They just affiliated with the Tahoe/Truckee region in NorCal after the one in the Bay area folded last year so that is good news. I am talking about Barca USA of course. Hopefully they will have some guys come over and run a couple of clinics in the next year. Keep up the great youth posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MTmU1ePV40

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Good luck :)
It's funny how some of the players in that video are twice as tall as the others.
There's apparently going to be a FCB Campus in LA in 2012, but I'm not sure on the exact time, how to join or which age groups feature.

nogoal

Yesterday There were 12/14 players from LA MASIA in the game vs Bate Borisov. 9/11were starters!
Only Pinto and Maxwell were not <<gradueted>>from La Masia. 10 of them they played last year in Barca B. 8 of them they are playing in Barca B this year
It was like reunion of old and present, classmates !! MASIA and BARCA ARE HUGE LEGENDS That is the main reason I love this team!!!!

Home of Barca Fans